42

----

"What's with that glum look?."

Jin asked, as Jungkook sat down on the sofa, waiting for his glass of wine.

"I am dumb and having trouble adapting to my newly found sexuality."

Jungkook muttered, making Jin pause midway of filling up his wine glass.

"What are you talking about?."

The older asked, as he begin pouring the wine once again.

"You know I think I might be Bisexual."

Kook said, sighing loudly.

Sounds like teatime. Jin thought to himself quickly walking over to living room.

"I am so confused, what are you talking about?."

Clearly Jin wasn't confused, he already knew this had to do with Jimin.

"I am in love with Jimin but I don't know how to tell him, and I keep saying the wrong things which is only pushing him further away, I am such an idiot."

The younger said, as he took a big gulp of his wine, that was something huge he had just said outloud.

"Well shit, I kind of knew this was coming, it's hard not to fall in love with Jimin he is so sweet and kind, like a mixture of an Angel and a Fairy."

Seokjin muttered, as he took a sip of his wine as well, silently thinking to himself.

Jungkook let out a loud frustrated sigh.

"I just don't know how to like adapt I guess, I was only use to dating girls, I never dated a guy, so it's just different for me and I feel bad, because Jimin told me it feels like I am just leading him on and I don't want to do that to him."

He sighed once again.

Jin gently patted the youngers shoulders.

"Just give it time, I don't really know what to say, because well I never had that problem, the moment I came out my Mother's womb I knew I was meant to be pretty and like men."

Jin said, laughing his cheery windshield wiper laugh, making Jungkook finally crack a smile.

"True fact my mom thought I was going to be a girl and she bought girl clothes, and there is baby pictures of me wearing those clothes so I guess it was destined for me."

He said lauging once again.

Visiting Jin Hyung, had truly made his day.

***

"I'm home."

Jungkook announced, as soon as he walked inside.

Jimin wasn't around though.

He let out a soft sigh, and headed over to the fridge to pour himself some water.

I really fucked up, he thought to himself.

"Welcome home.."

Jimin greeted, as he walked out his bedroom, looking like he had just woke up from a nap.

"I didn't think you were home."

The younger said, as he begin drinking his water.

Jimin watched as a water droplet dripped from the corner of Kookies mouth and down his chin, and throat.

Jimin swallowed hard, because of the image he had gotten in his head for a split second.

So he quickly looked away.

"I-I w-was sleeping."

Jimin stammered, quickly walking past the younger, and went to look in the fridge.

"I brought take out, because well I thought you might be hungry."

He said, gesturing to the bags on the counter.

"I'll get plates."

Jimin said, as he walked over to the cupboard and begin getting plates down, Jungkook admired how cute Jimin looked standing on his tiptoes reaching for the dishes.

"Need help?."

He asked, walking over to the older, pressing his chest against Jimin's back, reaching over his head and pulling down a dish.

Jimin felt his cheeks turn fire hot, and he knew he was blushing, damn why did Jungkook have that affect on him, you know the kind of affect that makes your body turn to mush.

"T-thanks."

Jimin muttered, turning around, realizing that was probably a bad idea, as he was now face to face with Jungkook and boy did his lips look kissable.

I got to resist, I got to resist, I got to re___ his thoughts were cut short, as Jungkook's lips came crashing down on his.

Fuck..

Jimin thought to himself, as he begin to kiss back.

As usual the youngers lips were irresistible, and soon they were in a heated makeout session.

Finally Jimjn came to his senses pulling away.

"Food."

He managed to whisper, as he ducked away from Jungkook, with the plate in his hand and went over to the counter.

***

After dinner the two of them decided to watch a bit of TV, they were cuddled in the sofa, flipping through TV channels.

"Nothing good is on."

Jimin whined, pouting slightly.

"Do you want to just watch cooking shows?."

Jungkook asked, glancing over at the beautiful guy before him.

"Sure. I don't mind."

The older said, giving the younger a small smile.

They finally settled for a cooking show, the two of them watched quietly, they were enjoying eachothers company.

Jungkook was just glad that they were talking again, he hated getting the silent treatment from Jimin.

He was definitely going to tell Jimin soon, how he actually feels about him, no more hiding.

He thought to himself, as he entwined his fingers with the older's, bringing his small cute hand up to his lips, and lightly kissing each knuckle, and then his inner palm.

Jimin smiled at the younger once again, leaning over and gently pecking his lips.

***

Chapter Not Edited.