97.

_______

Honeymoon.

Jimin turned smiling happily at his husband, as they walked into the suite their friends had paid for and man was it luxurious.

"This is beautiful."

He squealed happily, kicking his shoes off and running straight to the massive bed, that was decorated with rose petals and a bucket of chilled wine rested in the middle of the bed, there was a card lying next to it, that said,
'Just Married.'

He turned, smiling at Jungkook, the younger smiling back.

"We are actually married!"

Jimin shouted happily, running toward his groom, and throwing himself in his arms, hugging him tightly, as Jungkook chuckled happily hugging his now husband tightly, kissing the top of his fluffy hair.

"We are married!"

He shouted again, Jungkook bent down placing his lips on Jimin's kissing them.

"I love you."

He whispered, as he pulled away, hugging Jimin.

Jimin smiled, giggling.

"I love you too."

He whispered back, placing his mouth upon the younger's once again, kissing him softly, making the younger want more, as he deepened the kiss, his hands automatically resting on the older's small waist.

A moment later Jimin's small hands were tangled in Jungkook's luscious locks.

His lips were so addicting, and he could never get enough of them.

"Gosh I love you."

Jimin said in a breathless whisper, his eyes meeting Jungkook's.

"I love you too."

The younger whispered back, lifting Jimin off his feet, the older automatically wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist, as the two began making out once more.

***

"That was amazing."

Jungkook whispered, as the two laid in a sweaty heap, breathing heavily.

Jimin chuckled.

"You always say that."

He replied, planting soft kisses on Jungkook's chest.

"Because it's always amazing, I will never get tired of making love to you."

The younger said, wrapping his arms around Jimin and pulling him back on top of him.

Jimin giggled, entwining their fingers together as he lifted Jungkook's arms over his head, adjusting himself, as he was once filled with the younger's length, and he slowly begin moving his hips up and down riding the younger, causing him to gasp and let out a soft unexpected moan.

He loved the way Jimin looked on top of him, bouncing so effortlessly, he was so in love with him, and that was never going to change, and he was sure about it.

Jungkook bit down on his lip, as he watched Jimin fuck himself on his dick, letting out his angelic moans that he loved so much, feeling like he was going to burst inside the love of his life at any moment, with every bounce Jimin did brought Jungkook closer and closer to his climax.

"Fuck."

Jungkook breathed out, biting down on his lip, squeezing his eyes close, and Jimin knew he was about to Cum so he begin riding him faster and faster, feeling the younger release inside him, filling him to the brim.