78.

___

"What's going on?"

Kim asks, as she walks over to Jisoo, who was now just quiet.. all of them were quiet, she noticed Tae's silhouette on the floor, he sat there his chin resting on his knee, as he used the bathroom door for support.

"What the fuck happened?."

Kim asks again, feeling nervous.

"I caught Hoseok and Yoongi kissing..."

Jisoo manages to spit out, tears in her voice, as she feels a pain go through her heart.

"Tae and Yoongi were practically fucking in the bathroom moments ago..."

Hoseok spits, his voice sounded hurt and bitter and he was crying too.

Yoongi crosses his arms protectively around his body, as he continues to stay staring at the ground.

"What!?."

Kim whispers, looking from Tae to Yoongi and back to Hoseok.

"Can someone explain?"

She asks, feeling frustrated.

Tae finally pushes himself up, and approaches Yoongi who stands there, it seems like he was about to have an attack, so Tae rushed to his side pulling him into a hug and rubbing circles on his back.

"I caught them... it hurt me... pissed me off.. then I forced a kiss onto Yoongi... that's when Jisoo found us... I don't know what came over me... it felt like my heart was being ripped out..."

Hobi whispered, looking down.

"You still love him?"

Jisoo asked, steadying her voice.

He simply nods, 'yes.' And she nods in response.

Tae felt Yoongi's breathing begin speeding up, as he clung to Tae, his body shaking, he felt scared and panicked and guilty.. lots of emotions were going through his body.

"Jimin... Jimin..."

He says again, Tae nods kissing the top of Yoongi's head, but not letting him go.

"Kim get Jimin now!."

Tae shouts, and Kim quickly runs towards the living room, as Yoongi collapses into Tae's Chest, good thing Tae was holding him or he could've got hurt, he fainted from the breathing he was doing he was either breathing to much or too little.

Hoseok quickly rushes to Tae's side, as Tae gently laid the older flat on the ground.

***

Jimin comes rushing into the foyer, as he runs to Tae's side.

"Oh Fuck!."

Jimin whispers loudly, as he gently strokes Yoongi's pale cheek, instantly placing his head on his chest to see if he was still breathing and thank god he was.

"My poor baby."

Jimin whispers, kissing the ravens forehead.

"What the fuck happened? Why did he get a panic attack a bad one resulting in his fainting!?"

Jimin asks, he was pissed off and worried.

Jungkook and the other's stood in the hallway, peeking in the make sure Yoongi was okay.

"It's m-my fault.."

Tae mumbles, as he holds Yoongi's hand, they had picked him up and laid him on the couch, a wet cloth resting on his forehead.