63.

____

Time Skip.

A few months had passed since Yoongi and Hoseoks relationship ended, and Yoongi had moved to Busan.

Jimin and Yoongi kept in contact, they had not spoke for a few weeks when everything happened, after that they'd made sure to text each other at least 3 times a week, it was hard since Yoongi has started a job over there and Jimin was finishing up his last year in college plus he still worked two jobs and he was also a full time boyfriend, eventually Taehyung convinced his parents to let him move in with Jimin, he was in Jungkook's old room, they still bickered but other than that got along just fine.

Hoseok eventually made things official with his student from dance class, her Name was Soo Jisoo, she wasn't bad, and she was furious when she found out Hoseok had been in a relationship, but decided to forgive him, making sure that his and Yoongi relationship was completely over and it was.

They sometimes had a hard time communicating with him because of everything, but he was still a friend, they just didn't want him and Yoongi in the same place at the same time because things would be really awkward.

Yoongi was going to be visiting in the next few weeks, he had finally gotten his own little place in Busan, and continued being a producer but with a different company called, "Bighit music." They were trying to find a boy group to make a debut, but it was a little stressful for them.

. . . .

"Good morning baby."

Jungkook greeted, rolling over and kissing Jimin sleepily.

Jimin giggled, kissing him back, as the younger lazily rested his head on Jimin's bare chest, as the older begin playing with his freshly dyed blonde hair, which suited him amazingly well.

"Good morning bun bun."

He whispered, his voice gentle as he cuddled the younger, using his other hand to draw circles on his bare muscular shoulders.

"Mm."

Jungkook moaned, nuzzling Jimin, he still wasn't fully awake making the older giggle softly.

"Are you still sleepy love, I know we stayed out late drinking with the guys."

Jimin spoke, still making circles on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yeah."

He spoke his voice groggy and deep.

Jimin loved Jungkook's morning voice.

"Okay, how about I get up and start breakfast, while you sleep a bit longer?."

He said, gently kissing Jungkook's cheek.

"Nooo~."

He whined snuggling closer and tighter trapping Jimin next to him.

Jimin laughed.

"Aww my precious bunny boy doesn't want me getting up."

He teased.

"Nooo."

The younger whined once again.

"Okay okay, I'll stay here for a bit longer."

Jimin laughed, and begin playing with Jungkook's hair once again.

Finally Jungkook rolled off Jimin, Jimin laughed slowly getting up from the bed so he could go wash up and then start breakfast.

He walked into the bathroom washing his face, after he finished in there, he threw on some clothes and headed to the kitchen, closing his door behind him, since jungkook was sleeping in the nude, it was a rough passionate night for those two.