64.

____

Dinner was finally done, as Jimin begin placing all the dishes in the middle of the table, it was definitely a feast and Kim couldn't wait to taste Jimin's cooking once again.

"So how have you been Yoonie?"

Namjoon asked, as he glanced over at his friend.

"I been good actually I love my new Job, I finally have my own place and I am thinking about adopting a dog."

He replied, sitting next to Kim, as he begin serving himself.

"That's good! I'm glad you're doing good, and happy now.."

Namjoon replied, Grabbing one the expensive bottles of liquor and begin pouring himself a drink.

Kim felt a little out of place as she shifted in her seat, she was the only woman there and this was the first time she ever met any of Jimins close friends.

Yoongi could see the young girl shift from his peripheral vision, that she felt a little awkward, she was a strange girl but not the bad type, she had long dark hair, and slightly tanned skin, you could also tell she wasn't wearing any makeup but she honestly didn't need it, but aside from her awkwardness, she seemed like a sweet girl.

"Kim... did you want a drink?"

Yoongi asked, as he grabbed a bottle, and cup opening it.

"S-sure."

She replied, giving him an nervous smile.

"Here you go."

He replied, sliding the glass to her.

"T-thank you.."

She said, bringing the cup to her lips and sucking down the liquid.

. . . .

Dinner was finally over, everyone said their goodbyes and headed out except for the ones that were staying at Jimin's

"Hey Kim, are you ready to go home I know it's later than you probably planned on staying."

Jimin replied, chuckling.

"S-sure I just need to grab my bag."

She replied, walking over the sofa, and making her way to the door, slipping her sneakers back on.

She turned to them and smiled, bowing.

"Thank you for having me, and it was nice meeting you all."

She replied, bowing once again, and waving, they bowed back in respect and waved back.

"I'll be back.."

Jimin spoke, slipping on his shoes as well.

"I can ride with you, if you don't mind."

Yoongi said, slowly approaching the door, Jimin's eyes automatically shot towards Jungkook who nodded.

"Yeah sure."

Jimin replied, walking out the door.

Jungkook needed to trust Jimin and Yoongi around each other, it was just a tad bit hard for him, given what had happened in the past.

***

"Thank you for letting me stay."

Yoongi spoke, they had just got done dropping Kim off and were on their way back home.

"You know you didn't need to ask right."

Jimin mumbled, glancing over at Yoongi.

"Well it just felt right especially with__"