85.

___

"So how are things going?"

Kim asked, as Jimin walked into work.

"Better."

Jimin replies, smiling softly.

It had been a little over a month since everything happened, Yoongi and Tae were seeing each other, but they still weren't official.

Jungkook and Jimin were both good, since that whole incident it felt like they had become even closer, their love was definitely growing stronger every day.

Hoseok and Jisoo worked things out eventually, so that's good.

Namjoon was still Namjoon but he wasn't really hoeing around anymore, it was so obvious he has his eyes on Kim, who wouldn't she's gorgeous and kind, it was actually kind of cute seeing Namjoon crush so hard on her, even though he'd never admit it.

Jin was now dating some model from the modeling company he worked at, so that's also good news it was about time Seokjin started dating again.

Tae was still in college, Jimin was taking a break from college and working full time at the bakery, and also Jungkook was now a full time college student, so every one's lives were getting better day by day.

"Well that's good."

Kim said, smiling as she counted the cookies.

"So movie night tonight?"

Jimin asked, looking over at his friend.

"Of course! Well it depends, are you still making your famous nachos!?"

She asked, smiling happily.

Jimin sighed, holding his forehead in despair.

"Am I your only source of food! You're just pretending to be friends with me so you could eat my cooking, god I feel so used."

He replied, Kim bursted into laughter.

"You know me so well."

She says, laughing once again.

"Of course I'm still making Nachos, if I don't I swear jungkook will fall into despair, since that's literally his favorite dish of mine.."

Kim laughed once more.

"We'd both fall into despair."

She replies, as the bell chimes indicating a customer had just walked in.

***

"Hello! Welcome!"

They greeted in unison.

"Is there a Park Jimin working here?"

The man asked, making Jimin flinch slightly.

He recognized the voice without looking up.

"Why are you asking sir?"

Kim asked, her voice was stern, as she eyed the man up and down.

"I was told he worked here."

"And who might you even be?."

She asked again.

"Goo Lee.."

He replied.

"I'm actually Min Yoongi's father, I been looking for him.. and I found out Park Jimin works here, he's my son's best friend, not sure if you know who I'm talking about.. but if you do.. please give this to Park Jimin.. it's my card, it has my number there so if you by chance know who I'm talking about.. please give it to him, and have him call me, it's important... thank you miss."