37.

----

Jungkook stared in his bathroom mirror a little longer than necessary, as he sucked in a deep breath.

That is it I am going to do it, I am going to ask Jimin out on a date.

Jungkook nodded at his reflection one last time, pulling the door roughly opened.

Jimin was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and scrolling through his phone.

Now or never JK! He shouted in his mind and the words left his mouth louder than he intended them too.

"JIMIN-SSI! I WANT TO TAKE YOU OUT ON A DATE!."

The younger shouted, making Jimin jump in his seat and turn instantly to look over at a flustered Jungkook.

A second later Jimin bursted out laughing his angelic laugh.

"Why are you yelling at me?."

Jimin asked, standing up from the table, still laughing and walking over to the younger.

Jimin had woke up flirty that morning, so he walked over to Jungkook, wrapping his slender arms around the youngers waist.

"What was that?."

He whispeared, smiling at Jungkook.

Jungkook felt his heart beats quicken.

"Jimin-ssi.. will you please go out on a date with me?."

He asked again, trying not to sound extremely nervous.

Jimin smiled.

"Yes I would love too."

He says, smiling once more, and leaning hugging Jungkook tightly.

***

"What do you have planned?."

Jimin asked, glancing in Jungkook's direction as he concentrated on the road.

"Dinner and an extremely nice five star restaurant."

Jungkook replied, using his left hand to squeeze Jimin's thigh, and giving him his famous bunny smile.

Jimin smiled, feeling his cheeks heat, as he quickly looked away from the younger.

"Jiminie...stop acting shy, you are making me nervous."

Jungkook replied, parking his car.

"Why are you nervous? We've hung out plenty of times, by ourselves."

Jimin said, gently nudging the youngers side.

"Come let's go inside, I made reservations for us."

Jungkook mumbled, and begin leading the way, as Jimin trailed Shyly behind him.

He wanted to grab Jungkook's big hand, but he didn't want to bring to much attention to them.

They walked inside the restaurant, Jungkook went to talk to hostess to let her know he had a reservation, a moment later they followed her to their table, and begin looking at the menu.

"Do you know what you want?."

Jungkook asked, glancing over at Jimin who carefully scanned the menu.

"Not sure yet?."

Jimin replied.

Jungkook smiled, he thought Jimin looked so adorable.

A few moments later they finally ordered and begin waiting for their food.

"Kook... I am kind of curious.. what made you want to take me out on a date?."