59.

___

"So I was thinking... that maybe we should go back to Seoul tonight..."

Yoongi muttered, as the two drove to go pick up their car.

"What!?"

Jimin replied, he was caught by surprise.

"Yeah... we should get you back home t-to K-Kook... I know he misses you, and you obviously miss him, so I don't mind cutting the trip early."

Jimin frowned, he felt anger slowly rise inside him.

"Oh! Is this because of what happened last night? Hm?"

He asked, his words had a small bite to them, making Yoongi wince... was it about last night, was he regretting it? No he just felt kinda guilty and like he was seeking comfort from Jimin in all the wrong ways.

"No... I didn't mean it that way."

Yoongi replied, stopping at a red light.

"Then why the hell even bring that up, we leave Friday..."

Jimin replied.

"Jimin! Maybe we should leave early... look I'm not saying I regret anything... I just don't want to fuck up your relationship even more than I already have..."

Yoongi said, his voice calm.

"So it is about last night then... look I initiated it... I wanted it to happen... I followed you into the shower knowing the consequences..."

"Yeah but I went along with it, I didn't stop it... I didn't want too I wanted it to happen too, but, you have someone, someone good... I made things complicated... so I am going to move back here, once we go back home, I am going to hobi's packing all my stuff and moving back to Busan for a bit, just till I'm healed, then maybe I'll move back to Seoul or get my own little place in Busan... or Daegu....I don't want to come between you and Jungkook... I need to step out the picture for a while... I need to work on myself I need to heal, you've helped so much but it's like I need you for all the wrong reason I'm looking for comfort in all the wrong ways.. the more we stay close to each other the more I'll need you... and not in a friend way.. Jimin you are my comfort but having you so close to me, is hurting you not me... I don't want that.. I want you to be happy, but if you stay here with me... then I'll become too attached and possessive and couldn't handle the fact that I have to share you with someone else..."

Yoongi said, as he trailed off a bit, his voice sounding bitter and sad at the same time.

Jimin felt a lump form in his throat, was he bad for Yoongi? Is that what he was saying?.

"So I'm no good for you? I keep bringing you harm...I- I___"

"No bae__ I mean Jimin... that's not what I meant.."

Yoongi replied, catching himself this time and correcting himself as well.

"I keep hurting you huh?."

Jimin said, his voice cracking a bit.

"Fuck... no Jimin I__"

Yoongi let out a sigh as he pulled over, parking the car in a random apartment complex.

"That's not what I meant."

He replied, unbuckling his seatbelt, and turning toward the younger, he looked so hurt, that Yoongi begin cursing himself.

"You are so fucking good for me, I promise you that.. and that's where the problem lies, these last few days I been around you, with you, I find myself not thinking much of Hobi, I mean yeah I am hurting because I feel it when I'm by myself, it's just with you being here it's like I'm using you to feel healed to be healed and that's something I don't want to do, Jimin we have a strong connection, a strong one that I've never felt before, not even with Hoseok, yeah I love him I do and I seen myself spending the rest of my life with him... but with you it was like we've spent eternity together like we've had so many lifetimes together... I love you and I always will that's something that would never change... but I think us spending time apart would help me heal completely from this, of course we would still visit each other and talk to each other, but we will have to do that in different cities... you will always be the best thing that's ever happened to me... always Minnie."