68.

____

🔞⚠️

Jungkook was waiting impatiently for the call, stating that Yoongi was ready to be discharged, Jimin and Tae had left a few hours ago, as Jungkook paced around the living area, was he even being released today, did something happen and now he has to stay longer? He wasn't sure.

God what is taking so long, Jungkook spoke obviously there was no one home so he was talking to himself, he grabbed the car keys and decided just to drive over to the hospital himself, a moment later his phone rang, Yoongi's name flashing on the screen.

'Hyung!'

Jungkook immediately answered, hearing Yoongi begin to chuckle on the other end.

'You sound impatient Kook.'

The older teased.

'Anyways I been discharged, I decided just to use my phone to call and let you know, I'm waiting in the lobby.'

'Okay! I'm on my way!'

And with that the younger hung up the phone and headed to Yoongi's car, keys in hands.

. . . .

Jungkook quickly parked, heading inside the first floor lobby automatically looking for Yoongi.

"Over here!"

He quickly turned in the direction of the voice, spotting Yoongi sitting in a wheelchair and a nurse sitting next to him, she quickly got up and bowed, Jungkook bowed back.

"I'm finally a free man."

Yoongi said, half shouting as the
Three begin laughing, the nurse begin pushing Yoongi towards the exit, Jungkook following behind.

Once they made it the car, Yoongi slowly got out the wheelchair grimacing a bit, and carefully sitting in the car.

"These are papers talking about how to care for him, while his heeling, he also will not be able to travel for a month, is he staying with you?"

She asked, of course the questions were professional as she was a nurse.

"Yeah we have it all situated, thank you so much for taking good care of him."

Jungkook replied, bowing once again, and taking the papers from her hands.

She smiled.

"Of course, but please let's stay away from hospitals for now on."

She said, laughing a bit and bowing back, then she turned and begin heading back to the building.

"I'm starving."

Yoongi muttered, turning towards the younger.

"Take out?"

"Yes! I want like the whole menu."

Yoongi said, laughing quietly.

Jungkook laughed, he was definitely going to spoil Yoongi with a bunch of his favorite foods.

***

"Okay, please try not to walk to fast."

Jungkook scolded, as Yoongi nearly ran to the complex elevator.

"Jungkook! I'm okay really, I'm not going to pull a stitch I'm just walking."

Yoongi replied, rolling his eyes.

"But still take it easy you just got discharged."

The younger scolded once again, as Yoongi huffed, slowing his pace.