12.

----

The Next Morning.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, as a pain shot through his head causing him to wince.

"Aish what a fucking headache, I need tylenol."

He grumbled, quietly.

He was about the sit up, feeling a heavy weight holding him down.

He frowned, turning to look at what it  was causing the heaviness.

Jungkook laid sleeping soundlessly next to him on the living room floor.

"Why the hell are we on the floor?."

He asked himself, glancing over and seeing Yoongi sprawled out on the Sofa.

That answers my question.

He thought to himself, his face instantly turning red, but why was Jungkook cuddling him so tightly, there was plenty of floor space around them.

Another thought rushed through his mind, as he glanced down and noticed he was fully clothed, he looked over at Jungkook making sure the younger was still dressed as well.

Jimin sighed in relief, happy that nothing had happened between them.

***

A moment later, light footsteps had pattered into the living space.

Jimin glanced up, still trapped in the youngers grip.

"Good morning."

Jin hyung greeted, smiling over at Jimin.

"Morning."

Jimin replied, still trying to shake off Jungkook's arm from around his waist.

"Looks like you three enjoyed last night."

The older says gesturing to the three of  them, walking over to the coffee pot and begin making some.

Jimin was finally able to get up from the floor, and staggered into the kitchen.

"Tylenol."

He mutters rubbing his head, and sighing.

"What exactly happened last night?."

Jimin asked, not remembering what happened after his fifth shot, because from there on he had blacked out.

Jin smirks, and shrugs.

"Nothing really, you guys were have a competition to see who could take the most shots, obviously Yoongi won, and then you guys just began dancing."

Jin replied.

"But. . . ."

Jin said, trailing off a bit, he planned on tricking the younger to believe that he had ended up giving Jungkook a lap dance, so the tricking began.

"Well. . ."

He said, scratching his chin.

"Hyung! What did I do!?."

He asked, feeling himself begin to panick.

"After you took your seventh shot, you begin dancing suggestively, you grab Jungkook by the arm, making him sit in a chair, and then you begin dancing in front of him, since Jungkook was like super shitfaced drunk he begin making grabby hands at you, and pulled you into his lap, and then you began giving him a lap dance."

Jin finished, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Oh my fucking gosh! Why the hell didn't you like make me stop!."