94.

___

"I am now an engaged woman!" 

Kim squealed, showing off her new and shiny engagement ring, to Jimin who looked at it with awe it was so beautiful. 

"How are you feeling?" 

Jimin asked, glancing at Kim, as she smiled back happily. 

"Amazing, Fantastic, Awesome, Happy.. etc." 

she said giggling, as she pulled Jimin into a tight hug. 

Jimin let out a small giggle, hugging Kim Tightly, but gently. 

"I am so happy for you." 

He replied, pecking her cheek, as the two begin setting up the bakery for opening. 

"Have you Jungkook talked about wedding dates yet?" 

Kim asked, as she began organizing the dessert case, trying to make it look pretty. 

"Yes! We decided on a fall wedding, you hardly see fall weddings so I am so excited, and nervous, but we are doing this, I cannot see myself without the love of my life, Yoongi is going to be the best man."

Jimin said happily, counting the register.

"Aww really that is amazing." 

she replied, going around the counter, and peering at the dessert case making sure it looked pretty enough. 

***

"Babe." 

Jimin whispered, as climbed into bed and snuggled up next to Jungkook, who was scrolling through TikTok. 

"Hmm?" 

Jungkook mumbled, as he looked up from his phone, meeting the eyes of his beautiful Fiance, Instantly breaking into his bunny smile. 

"I love you." 

The older whispered, leaning in and placing a gentle kiss upon the younger's lips. 

Their kiss grew more intense after a few seconds, Jimin could kiss the younger forever, sometimes he wished that they did not need oxygen to breathe, because Jungkook's kisses would leave him breathless.

"Mm...Babe." 

Jungkook whispered, as he squeezed Jimin's thigh, making Jimin finally pull, away both were so extremely breathless and also turned on. 

"Gosh you turn me on so easily."

the younger, muttered, chuckling softly and pulling Jimin into his lap, as he began pressing light kisses to his neck, suckling on his soft skin. 

"I want you." 

Jungkook whispered, into Jimin's neck as he begin nibbling his skin.

. . . .

Low moans echoed throughout the spacious bedroom, Jimin covering his mouth every so often so he wouldn't be too loud, he didn't want to interrupt Tae's beauty sleep. 

"Let me hear your voice." 

The younger whispered, as he continued to pound into the other, making Jimin submit completely as slightly louder moans escaped his lips, and his hands gripped the bed sheets, it felt so nice, he could die happy. 

The sex between him and Jungkook was always amazing and he could never grow tired of how much their bodies wanted each other and how well it felt like two puzzles pieces clicking together, they had such and amazing and strong bond and they could live like that for the rest of their lives and never get tired of it.