28.

----

(WARNING: Slight moaning, language, making out and fondling AHEAD!, but they still don't go all the way, I'm saving that for later 😏).

"Hey you two, don't go and do anything dirty on my sofa."

Yoongi teased, as he glanced at Jimin and Jk.

They burst into laughter.

"Yeah okay Hyung."

They said in unison, as they arched an eyebrow at Yoon.

Yoongi just laughed, and followed Hobi to their room.

Namjoon and Taehyung had went to the guest room, so everyone kind of knew things were going to probably go down in there.

"Good night."

Hoseok and Yoongi said in unison.

"Night."

Jimin and Kook replied, Watching the couple walk away.

"I had a good time."

Jungkook mumbled, as he yawned, cuddling Jimin.

"Stop lying, I bet you had a better time on your date today."

Jimin grumbled.

Jungkook whipped his head around so fast that Jimin swore that he had given himself whiplash.

"What is that supposed to mean?."

The younger asked, staring at the older, with a somewhat hurt expression.

Jimin shrugged.

Jungkook sighed louder than necessary, as he sat up and faced Jimin, placing his big warm hand on the older's cheek.

"It was the worst hour of my life. . . I'll admit that she was pretty. . . But she was too self absorbed, and it made me loose interest fast. . ."

He said, trying not to confess his feelings to Jimin, one he wasn't sure how Jimin would react, two Jungkook was not ready to start another relationship and three he liked how things were right now between them, and four this was all so new to him, because he never had feelings like this for another guy, he was still trying to figure out how he actually felt.

***

Jimin stayed quiet for a moment, he was to shy too look up at meet eyes with Jk so he stayed looking at his hands.

"Jimin?."

Jungkook asked, placing his thumb and index fingers under Jimin's chin, and gently making the older look at him.

"I don't plan on dating anyone anytime soon. . ."

He whispeared, staring at Jimin.

Jimin nodded, and quickly shifted his eyes downwards.

A moment later Jungkook leaned in, gently kissing Jimin's plump lips.

It was hard resisting the younger so he kissed back slowly.

Jungkook instantly deepened the kiss, wanting more of Jimin's lips.

His hand caressed his cheek, as he continued kissing Jimin.

He really liked kissing him.

The kiss grew a bit more intense, making Jungkook pull Jimin on his lap, his big warm hands caressed Jimin's side making there way down his back and rested on his ass.

(Pfft who couldn't resist the Jibooty?.)

Jimin pulled away and giggled.

"You are butt man huh?."