84.

_____

"Where are you going?"

Jin asked, as he watched the younger brush on a bit of eye makeup and he had his blue contacts placed inside his eyes.

"Out."

Jungkook mumbled.

"I need to get my mind off him, and nothing hasn't been working so maybe going out will.."

He spoke, dabbing on some lip balm.

Jin frowned.

"And what exactly do you plan on doing? Fucking someone or just drinking, because last I checked you and Jimin were still together.."

The older replied, crossing his arms over his chest.

"It's really none of you business Hyung..."

Jungkook said, grabbing his keys and phone off the bedside table walking past Jin.

"I don't condone this, so you better not bring some rando into my house..."

Jin spoke, his voice filling with slight anger, as he headed back into his living room, flipping through tv channels.

The younger slipped on his shoes and walked out the door.

. . . .

He walked into one of the most popular clubs in Seoul instantly heading towards the bar, flashing his wristband and begin ordering a drink.

"You here alone kid?"

The bartender asked, making Jungkook look up and furrow his brows.

"Yeah.. what's it to you? You never seen a depressed young man drinking away his problems at a bar because he's having relationships problems and haven't spoke to his bf/gf in over a week?"

Jungkook asked, chugging his drink and placing it down, this time the bartender furrowed his brows at him.

"I'm sure it will work out eventually kid! Here's another one of those on the house, seems like you need it."

The bartender replied, filling another glass and sliding it to Jungkook.

He sighed, and begin sipping on his drink this time, gosh how he missed Jimin.

***

Jimin and Kim walked inside his apartment, exhausted they indeed had a fun long day.

"Today was fun Oppa, I hadn't been on a date in a long time."

She said, laughing tiredly Jimin laughing as well.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed our first date, so are you crashing here tonight?"

He asked, yawning.

"Yeah if you don't mind."

She replied.

"nope not at all."

He said, switching on the tv.

"I'm going to pop some popcorn, find a good movie to watch."

Kim called, walking over the small pantry and begin grabbing a popcorn bag.

"There is a movie it's a scary movie, but it's just starting want to watch it?"

Jimin asked, as he heard the popcorn being popped.

"Okay!"

She called, Jimin laughed, waiting for the movie to start, a moment later Kim had the popcorn bowl and two cokes, handing one to Jimin, as the two begin watching the movie, in the dark cozy apartment cuddled on the couch, it was a beautiful friendship indeed.