25

[Slight Foreplay Ahead. Read At Your Own Risk.]
----

A few days later.

It had been a couple of days since Jungkook and Jimin had came back home.

Jimin was so grateful for the time he spent with his family, and the time he spent with Jk, he had really enjoyed himself.

He begin sipping his coffee once again.

Jungkook still wasn't up, so he figured he was probably sleeping in or showering.

Jimin begin typing away on his phone, Taehyung had messaged him, saying that they never hangout out anymore, so Jimin agreed that they could hangout tonight.

A few minutes later Jungkook came out his room, his hair was wet and he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Damn he does these kinds of things purposely, I want to go and wrap my legs around his fucking waist.

Jimin thought to himself, nibbling his lip.

"Are you hinting something?."

Jimin said, smirking as he pointed to Jungkook's bare chest.

Jungkook's bunny smile was on full display now, as he walked over towards Jimin.

"Maybe."

He whispeared, planting himself in front of the older.

Jimin smirked.

"Oh really."

He whispeared, slowly standing up, Jungkook's face hovering over Jimin's, Jungkook smirked, and pulled Jimin by his hips closer to him.

"Kiss me."

Jungkook Whispered, making Jimin shiver slightly, Jimin was usually the dominant one but right now he was the submissive, as he leaned in placing his lips on Jk's and the two begin making out.

Jimin slowly pulled away and smiled seductively at the younger, Jungkook's hand was slowly making it's way up Jimin's shirt, and he couldn't help but smirk at Jungkook, he was waiting for him to make the first move.

He shivered from Jungkook's touch, but he enjoyed it so much.

Jungkook's finger brushed Jimin's nipple, making the older's breath hitch slightly, but he continued to stare Jungkook in the eyes.

He could tell that it aroused the Younger a little more.

***

"What are you going to do now?."

Jimin asked, his voice a teasing whisper, as Jungkook's hand continued exploring Jimin chest.

"Mhm."

Jimin moaned quietly, Jungkook's lips and teeth nipping and kissing all over his neck and jawline.

"Take your shirt off."

Jungkook mumbled against Jimin's neck.

Again Jimin was the dominant one, but right now he was being submissive, as he slowly lifted His shirt over his head, letting it flutter to floor.

The younger pulled away stepping back a few centimeters, eyeing Jimin up and down, Jimin admitted that he was getting completely turned on with the way Jungkook looked at his upper half of his body.

"You like what you see?."

Jimin asked, his voice seductive, as he made eye contact with Jungkook once again.

Jungkook smirked, closing off the distance between them, as he kissed Jimin, this time Jimin didn't hesitate as he shoved his tongue in the youngers mouth, Jungkook was a bit startled at first, but after collecting his train of thought he begin moving his tongue with Jimin's.