73.

(Full smut chapter.)

{You might hate me though.}

🔞⚠️
___

Yoongi slowly moved his lips to the crook of Tae's neck, kissing and biting but not hard enough to leave marks, Tae was enjoying every bit of it, as his mind wandered off as he begin once again thinking about how hot the older's moans sounded to him, and right now that's all he wanted to hear, but he knew that was wrong, this was wrong, Yoongi was his best friends ex who soundly slept in the room behind them, what they were doing right now shouldn't be happening, and he needed to prevent it.

Tae finally sat up on his elbows, making the other stop what he was doing, so he could look at him.

"This isn't right Hyung..."

Tae whispered.

"It feels like betrayal, if we do this right now we are both betraying Jimin, he's my best friend and your his best friend... but it goes way deeper than that, and he loves you.."

He said, looking at Yoongi.

"I know... I know this is wrong.. but please just do this as a favor... I feel so suffocated right now, living under the same roof as Jimin and Jungkook, I want him to be happy, if I can't be happy with that person in that room right now, then all I want is him to be happy because his happy is my happy... it's always been that way... I was happy with Hobi and that didn't work out, and the sad part was the whole time I was still in love with Jimin... don't get me wrong I loved Hoseok too I did... call me selfish.."

Yoongi replied, slowly pushing himself off of Taehyung, he felt guilty just as much as Tae but he also wanted to feel something too, and if it couldn't be happiness then lust it was.

"But I'm going to ask once again, please do this as a favor.."

He whispered.

Tae glanced at Yoongi, was this worth it, were they just going to go about their day acting like this didn't happen? Was Tae going to be okay with it?

Yoongi leaned in, placing his mouth on Tae's once again, hoping Tae would agree, he was being completely selfish right now, and he'd probably hate himself for this later, but he felt desperate to feel something.

Fuck... I know this is wrong what I'm doing is wrong, but he looks so broken.. I feel so bad.. I can literally feel his pain through this kiss.. I can't just leave him this way, and with that, Tae pulled him carefully back into his lap, and begin roughly kissing him, he sweared he felt the ravens cheeks wet with tears, which made him want to cradle him and tell him everything was going to be okay.

He decided that tonight he'd be the dominant one, the one to take care of his Hyung and so he did.

***

Tae trailed his lips lightly across Yoongi's neck, watching as the older closed his eyes taking every bit of the physical contact in, he was done being the dominant one, as he laid their completely submissive, letting the younger do whatever he wanted to.

"Do you want to continue?"

Tae asked, as he slowly rubbed at the hem of Yoongi's tee, ghosting his finger tips along the bare skin that showed, Yoongi let out a small breath as he nodded, giving Tae the permission he had so respectfully asked for.

"Okay."

He whispered, slowly lifting the fabric, being careful to not hit the now almost completely healed wound, on the older's side.

He slowly pulled it over Yoongi's head, letting it fluttered to floor, as he begin his work, kissing all along Yoongi's neck and collarbone, then his chest trailing kisses all the way down his torso.