82.

____

It had been a little over a week since everything went down, Jungkook still hadn't came home and Tae and Jimin weren't talking much.

Jimin sighed, he didn't feel like getting out of bed, so he laid back down wrapping himself in his blanket once again.

He still hadn't made up his mind, which was making things worse, but he couldn't he hated having to choose one when he knew the other would end up hurt, and he had already hurt both enough but Yoongi had gotten the more blunt end of that hurt, and he felt so guilty about it.

He did receive a few messages from Yoongi asking if he was okay, but he couldn't bring himself to answer them, which again made him feel guilty.

He wasn't a good person after all, he probably was going to hell too, but he just didn't know who to choose, he had a lot of history with Yoongi but he also truly loved Jungkook.

Oh how he hated his life right now.

"Jimin! I'm going to class, see you later!"

Tae called interrupting him from his thoughts, which he was grateful for.

"Okay!"

He called back, as he heard the door shut.

He sighed, finally dragging himself out of bed, I should probably clean up, my room is a disaster.

And it was as clothes began piling on the floor, empty cups resting on both of the bed side tables, and well his blankets needed washing too, he has spilled some wine on them three days ago, but still hadn't washed them, and he was usually very clean.

So he begin in his mission, trying to distract his mind from the reality of truth.

***

'Yeah I'll be down there tonight, I'm finishing up early and then headed straight to you.'

'Well I'm looking forward to it, did you already book the hotel?'

'Yeah reservation have been made, I told you I was going To come down this weekend.'

Yoongi said, speaking into his phone, as he clicked away at his computer screen. He was currently on his lunch so he decided to call Tae.

'Yeah I know, I just wasn't sure..'

Tae's voice trailed off.

'Hyung my class is starting, I'll see you tonight I can't wait.'

'Alright! I'll text you when I'm on my way, bye.'

And with that Yoongi hung up the call.

. . . .

"Who was that?"

Tae's friend asked, as he noticed a smirk plastered on Taehyung's face.

"A friend."

Tae replied, placing his phone in his pocket.

"Pfft, A friend my ass, that was clearly a booty call."

He laughed, making Tae laugh as well.

"Mind your business Hani."

Tae replied, shoving his friends, as the professor begin her lecture.

"I thought your hoe days were over?"

Hani teased.

"They are, we've been friends since high school, and we just so happened to hook up one night, and haven't stopped, the sex is immaculate, better than those other people I banged, it's the kind of sex you would never forget mind blowing, and there is blowing involved."