55.

______

The later it got, the more his empty bottles of beer continued growing, he was getting extremely drunk, but Yoongi didn't really care about anything right now, he was just trying to drink away his sorrows and kept dwelling on his break up.

"Yoongi... maybe you should slow down."

Jimin muttered, taking a small swig, he was barley on his fourth beer, usually he was the one out drinking the others, but apparently not this time.

"I'm good."

Yoongi mumbled, slightly slurring.

Jimin sighed, the older clearly wasn't good.

Jimin's worried thoughts about fucking up and sleeping with Yoongi we're out the window, he was extremely concerned for his best friend.

Yoongi placed his empty beer bottle on the table, and rolled his eyes at his friend.

"I'm hanging in there Jimin... it's just really hard, and I miss him so fucking much."

Yoongi slurred again, getting up from the chair and walking back to the fridge to grab another cold one.

Jimin sighed.

"I know and I'm sorry, it just happened, I'm just worried about you.."

He replied, watching his sad and heart broken best friend sit back down.

"I need a lot of time... Jimin."

Yoongi muttered, popping open his beer and taking a long swig.

"I understand.."

The younger replied, he wished that things like this never happened to his friends.

Yoongi sighed, picking up his beer and taking a swig.

"God I miss him..."

Yoongi mumbled, as he slammed his beer back on the table.

Jimin looked at his best friend, his heart filled with concern and sadness, but he wasn't sure if Yoongi wanted to be comforted at this very moment.

"How about we lay down, it's like almost 3am."

Jimin said, in a small and low voice.

Yoongi nodded, getting up from his chair, swaying slightly, trying to balance himself.

"Here... let me help you upstairs."

The younger said, reaching over and grabbing Yoongi's arm.

"I got it..."

The older muttered, shrugging Jimin's hand away.

"Oh... okay..."

He replied, feeling a little hurt.

He then begin walking ahead of Yoongi not bothering to turn around, maybe he would sleep on the couch tonight, he just wanted to make sure the older got to bed.

Finally they rounded the corner of their bedroom, Jimin opened the door and let Yoongi walk in first.

The older stumbled to the bed, plopping himself down.

Yoongi was annoyed, he had not got this drunk from beer in a long time, the room was slowly spinning, all he wanted was to lay down, but he hated trying to sleep when he was spinning the way he was, he glanced over at Jimin, who leaned against the door frame, not daring to enter the room, as his expression looked kinda sad.

"Ar- are y-y-you c-coming to b-bed?."

Yoongi slurred.

"I'm sleeping on the couch... I don't want to take up so much of your space.. I'll see you in the morning Yoon.."

Jimin mumbled, turning on his heels, and begin walking out the door, he didn't get pretty far as he felt Yoongi strong hand, catch his arm, holding on to him.

"N-no.. I-Iam sorry, I-Ididn't mean t-to hurt your f-feelings when w-we were in t-the kitchen... you can still s-sleep I-in here, if you want I'll s-sleep o-on the c-couch."

He slurred.

"It's fine Hyung, lay down, I'll see you in the morning."

Jimin replied, gently pulling his arm away from the older.

"No! I r-refuse to l-let you g-go d-down stairs."

Yoongi replied, his voice rising an octave higher.

Jimin rolled his eyes, seemed Yoongi wanted to argue.

"Yoongi just go to sleep."

Jimin replied, as he turned to look at the older.

As soon as their eyes met, Yoongi bursted into silent tears.. as he aggressively threw himself against Jimin, his head resting comfortably on Jimin's slightly muscular shoulder, Jimin felt his body begin to shake as the older cried, he felt so bad, he truly hated To see Yoongi like this, the raven man before him had lost all his fiery personality.. and was just a broken mess.

"Please S-Ss-Stay..."

Yoongi slurred, Jimin felt his tears soaking the sleeve on his shoulder, as he wrapped his arms around him, pushing them inside the room, and quietly closing the door, still keeping one arm around Yoongi's slightly delicate/muscular frame.

They walked towards the bed, and Yoongi slowly let Jimin go. He looked up at him, as their eyes met, Yoongi was drunk, but he was also aware of the feeling he got when he looked into Jimin's eyes, they were sad too, but also had that glimmer of hope he always loved that about the Younger, every time he looked into Jimin eyes he always got that feeling, it was still there it never went away permanently.

Jimin gave him a small sad smile.

"Let's... sleep."

The younger whispered, as he climbed into bed, placing himself by the wall, giving Yoongi the end.

Yoongi nodded, climbing into the bed as well, making sure to slightly brush against Jimin, so he could feel a little comforted.

"Night Hyung."

Jimin whispered, knowing Yoongi probably wouldn't respond.

"Night."

Yoongi muttered, letting an exhausted sleep take over him.

***

Chapter Not Edited.