11.

----

Jimin couldn't help but keep thinking about the whole incident it wasn't until then that he noticed tears rolling down his cheek.

Without looking at the other's he got up from the table and ran inside the house.

Jin had a big house, he went to the nearest bathroom and begin crying, he couldn't believe what had just happened, he was enjoying himself and that sobby little bitch had to ruin everything.

He was happy Jungkook told her to leave, he knew Jk was not going to put up with a girl like that disrespecting his friends, but still Jimin felt horrible, he continued crying sitting on the cold bathroom floor his knee's were up to his chest, and he was embarrassed.

He didn't know how to react and that was the whole reason he was locked in the bathroom crying.

He was not sure what hurt him the most being called a, "Gay." Or getting told, that Jungkook wasn't into, "Dicks."
He knew that already but getting told by someone else hurt him the most, he knew he shouldn't have fallen for a straight guy, but he had already fallen after that night he had with Jungkook.

He sighed, wiping at his eyes.

I am so stupid. He whispeared to himself.

***

There was a light knock on the bathroom door.

Jimin didn't want to be bothered though.

"Go away."

He mumbled, sniffling a bit.

"Jimin it's Yoongs. . . I wanted to check on you, let me in please."

Yoongi said, gently knocking on the door once again.

Jimin sighed, he was relieved that it was Yoongi on the other side of the door, he felt like if it was Jungkook it would just be even more awkward.

"Come in."

Jimin muttered, the door knob twisted and in walked Yoongi, a concerned expression was visible on his face.

He shut the door behind him, and went to go sit next to Jimin on the floor.

He hated seeing Jimin cry, he was always so protective when it came to him.

"Jimin. . ."

Yoongi Whispered, gently rubbing his shoulder.

"I am so sorry. I wish this didn't happen, she was way out of line, I'm glad Jk made her leave."

He said, Whispering quietly, Jimin whipped at his eyes once again.

"I fucking hate seeing you cry."

The older said again, pulling the younger into a hug.

Jimin always felt safe when it came to Yoongi, they did practically grow up together.

"She's right though. . . I am so fucking dumb."

Jimin whispered.

"What?. No you are not. . . You have a thing for Jungkook don't you?."

Yoongi asked, his voice getting lower.

Jimin nodded.

"I do."

He whispeared, to embarrassed to look at Yoongi.

"Yeah I can tell, you were very flirty with him earlier. . . You've always been that way, but I could tell you were directing it at him more than Tae."