96.

______

How does time go by so fast? 

Jimin thought to himself, as he slipped on his beautiful white wedding Tuxedo. 

Yoongi smiled, happily and fondly, at his beautiful best friend that stood before him, giving himself a once over in the huge full length mirror that Jin had specifically got for that special day. 

Jimin sighed, turning to look out the window it was rather cloudy today, hopefully it didn't rain during the wedding ceremony, but even if it did, it would not stop him from marrying the love of his life, he was going to get married whether it be rain or shine. 

"You look amazing.. Jimin." 

Yoongi whispered sounding a bit breathless.

"Jungkook is indeed a very lucky man." 

He spoke again, giving Jimin his precious gummy smile. 

Jimin smiled back and giggled softly. 

"Yoongi you are just trying to make me feel better, I know you sense that I am kind of nervous, but I think it is a good kind of nervousness." 

The younger reply, smiling softly. 

"I mean yeah I can tell you are nervous but I wasn't saying that to make you feel better, I am just stating facts Jimin, anyone would be lucky to be with a man like you, so yes Jungkook is a very lucky man." 

The older replied, smiling once again. 

Jimin smiled happily, as he leaned in and pulled Yoongi into a tight hug, feeling tears prick at his chocolate orbs, as he inhaled Yoongi's familar scent that always gave him comfort and would always feel like home too. 

"Thank you Yoongi for everything.. I love you so much.."

he whispered, planting a soft kiss on Yoongi's pale cheek. 

Yoongi smiled, as he pulled out of Jimin's arms. 

"You don't have to thank me.." 

he replied trailing off a bit 

giving the younger one more smile, before, he headed out to take his place at the altar. 

***

The sound of the piano begin to play which was Jimin's signal to come out his dressing room, as his groom Jungkook waited for him, Jimin's mother was proudly walking her son down the aisle, giving him away to his groom, tears already spilling from her eyes, Jimin smiled happily and excitedly as he walked down the aisle, feeling his own eyes fill with tears once more. 

He was really doing this, he was really getting married, he was really marrying Jungkook, this was all happening and he didn't want it any other way, yes he would always have that love for Yoongi and he knows Yoongi would always have that love for him, but it was meant to be the way it was now, and he was grateful for it, Yoongi taught him a lot, and he taught Yoongi a lot as well, so yes he would always remain a special person to him no matter what and he was so grateful to have him in his life as his friend. 

Finally he was at the altar as he handed his bouquet of flowers to Yoongi, who held them closely again his chest, Jimin's eyes automatically landed on Jungkook, who smiled so lovingly at him, making Jimin nearly spill over in tears, this was it, it was actually happening, he was actually marrying Jeon Jungkook, he was actually getting married. 

The Marriage officiant begin the ceremony, reading from his book and then finally he was at the end of it. 

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Park Jimin as your husband, through sickness and in health, through rich or poor, for better and for worse?"