35.

----

"JIMIN!."

Taehyung shouted from across the college hallway, making Jimin roll his eyes and want to hide.

"JIMIN WAIT! I KNOW YOU HEARD ME!."

Tae shouted again, running to catch up with his friend.

"Why are you yelling? Everyone heard you."

Jimin complained, fixing his glasses.

Tae shrugged.

"I just felt like it."

He replied.

"What are you and Jungcock doing tonight?."

He asked, smirking at his friend before him.

"Nothing why?."

Jimin asked, making his way out of the college doors.

"Let's go to the club, have some drinks maybe hookup with a stranger."

Taehyung replied, winking at the shorter.

"Nah I don't feel like clubbing tonight, but I'll ask Kook if he wants too, I feel like just staying home and studying for our finals."

He said, making his way to his car.

Taehyung pouted, crossing his arms.

"Fine, text me later."

He replied, walking away, Jimin sighed climbing into his car and driving off.

Lately he was not really in the mood for anything, but he had his reasons.

***
"Kook I am home! Tae wants to know if you want to go out with him tonight?."

Jimin asked, as he made his way into his bedroom.

"Did he ask you too, or?."

Kook asked, peeking into Jimin's room.

He had no shirt on and his pants were still unbuttoned, and his hair glistened with water droplets, indicating that he had just got out the shower.

Jimin had to snap back into reality as he stared at the attractive man before him.

"Yeah but I said I didn't want to go."

He replied, turning his back towards Jungkook.

"Are you okay Jimin-ssi?."

He asked, approaching the older.

"Yeah I am fine, just tired."

He said, kicking his boots off, and climbing onto the bed.

"I have to go to do a three hour shift at work, I'll be back soon, I will bring you something to eat okay?."

Jk said, walking over to the bed and pecking Jimin's forehead.

Jimin nodded, pulling the blankets over him.

Jungkook looked at him one more time as he walked out of the room, to finish getting dressed.

To be honest he was slightly worried about Jimin, he hoped that things would get better soon.

***

"So about tonight.. I don't think I'll be able to go."

Jungkook said, Taehyung had came to stop by at his work to ask, if he wanted to go out tonight.

"Whyyy?."

Tae whined.

"I already found you and I a date."