66.

___

Finally the paramedics arrived, at the hospital, immediately rushing Yoongi into a room, Jimin followed, praying silently to himself that everything was going to be okay.

"I'm sorry but we can't allow you to go further in, have a seat in the waiting room, and we will get you when we have your friend in a proper room."

The paramedic replied, Jimin nodded, letting his tears continue falling, as he walked over to Yoongi, and gently kissed his forehead, then headed to the waiting area, hoping that Jungkook and the other's were there, as soon as he turned the corner, he and Tae made eye contact as Tae automatically rushed towards Jimin, throwing his arms around him, Jimin was a little more calmer than Tae, as he felt the younger's body slightly tremble in his arms , and he heard the soft crying sounds, escape from his throat.

"Yoonie Hyung is going to be okay Tae Tae, I promise."

Jimin whispered, massaging circles along Tae's back, as he clung tightly to Jimin, after Tae was somewhat calm, they went and sat in the lobby, both Kim and Jungkook silent.

"Kimmie... it's not any of our faults... so please don't think that."

Jimin finally spoke, glancing over at her as she began crying and angrily wiping at her eyes, both her mascara and eyeliner smeared around her eyes.

"Jimin..."

Jungkook spoke, reaching over and grabbing his hand.

"I'm so sorry..."

He whispered, Jimin smiled softly, gently bringing Jungkook's hand to his lips and kissing it.

. . . .

"Park Jimin!?."

A nurse said, peeking their head inside the small lobby.

"Yes!"

Jimin spoke quietly standing to his feet.

"Mr. Min is asking for you, so I assume you're someone special to him, like a boyfriend maybe.."

The nurse said, giving Jimin a small smile.

"No.. uh... he's m-my best friend."

Jimin stammered.

The nurse Just nodded.

"He's asking for you, if you want I can take you to the back."

She replied, smiling again, Jimin nodded and begin following behind her.

Even though Yoongi was hurt and literally in a hospital bed, something about the nurse calling Jimin Yoongi's boyfriend irked him, but he knew he shouldn't let it get to him, because Jimin was his, Jimin choose him, but did Jimin really make the right choice? Shouldn't he have picked Yoongi over him? No... Jimin choose him because he loved him and wanted to spend the rest of his life with him... right? He asked himself, he shook his head, he just needed to push those negative thoughts away and focus on the positive ones only.

Jimin arrived in Yoongi's hospital room, the raven was slightly propped up, and an ivy rested in his arm, he laid there with his eyes closed, Jimin smiled slowly approaching the bed.

"Yoongi."

Jimin whispered, sitting in the chair, Yoongi opened his eyes, instantly making eye contact with Jimin's, as he managed a small smile.

"Hey there."

He spoke, his voice low and raspy, as he licked at his lips.

"Hey!."

Jimin greeted, back placing his hand on the bed, brushing his fingers against Yoongi's hand, Yoongi reached for the younger's hand, gently grasping it in his own.