2.

(CAUTION MILD SMUT AHEAD).

----

Jimin gripped firmly onto Jungkooks waist, as they made their way inside Jimin's small yet cozy apartment.

Lips firmly pressed together and the panting of their breath filling the silent apartment.

"Jungkook."

Jimin Whispered breathlessly.

Jungkook's mouth pressed against the side of of Jimin's neck, as he nibbled along it.

Jimin bit his lip biting back a moan.

He dug his nails into Jungkook's strong back, as he was lifted up and tossed onto the soft bed with a thud.

Jungkook begin ravishing his lips with rough wet kisses, and Jimin was enjoying every bit of it.

Jimin begin tugging at Jungkook's shirt.

Trying to pull it over the youngers head.

Jungkook once again, begin attacking Jimin's neck with kisses and nibbles, causing the older to moan quietly.

"Ah-Ah."

Jimin moaned.

Jungkook's cold hands finding their way up Jimin's shirt.

His finger tips caressing Jimin's hot skin.

It had been a while since he was touched.

Even though he had just broken up with his boyfriend, he had not had sex with him for months, so he missed being touched.

Jungkook was touching him in every right way.

"Jimin-ssi."

Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear.

Jimin felt his body shiver to the sound of Jungkook's voice tickling his ear.

Jimin leaned in kissing Jungkook's mouth once again.

Trailing his tongue across his bottom lip, asking for an entrance, Jungkook obeyed parting his lips slightly, as Jimin slipped his tongue inside The youngers mouth.

The two were in a heated makeout session.

Their tongue's exploring eachothers mouth, it felt nice.

Jungkook's hand begin traveling across Jimin's Jean's waistband, and he begin unbuttoning his pants.

Jimin felt shy, but he was enjoying it to much that he didn't stop Jungkook from doing what he was doing.

"Ah, I-I want you."

Jimin Whispered, against Jungkook's mouth and begin nibbling on his tongue.

"Mhmn."

Jungkook moaned against Jimin's mouth, as he pulled away slightly.

The younger pulled Jimin's shirt over his head, tossing it to the floor.

Jimin smirked, as he bit his bottom lip.

Jungkook returned his smirk and begin trailing his lips across Jimin's collar bone.

Jimin moaning in response.

"Does that feel good Hyung?."

He whispered against Jimin's collar bone, nipping at his skin, causing him to moan once again.

His strong big hands grabbing Jimin's thighs.

A moment later, Jungkook begin trailing his hand in the middle of Jimin's Jean's, Jimin could feel himself Harding even more.