90.

____

"Jimin!"

Yoongi called, as he pulled open the hospital door, he instantly noticed a lot of monitors connected to Jungkook, as Jimin sat right next to his bed, holding the younger's hand not even acknowledging the raven's appearance.

"Jimin.."

Yoongi whispered approaching him, and once he was close enough Jimin instantly got up throwing his arms around Yoongi, burying his face into the raven's shoulder and begin crying, his whole body shaking violently as he let out the most hurt and intense sobs.

"I don't know what to do.. I can't do nothing for him right now, what if____ what if he___"

"Shh.. Jimin that isn't going to happen.. you are not going to loose him.. I know for a fact that he will be able to breath on his own in a few days, I know right now it looks scary, but I promise you.. it will be okay.. he will be okay.."

Yoongi whispered, hugging Jimin tighter and gently kissing the top of his head.

"Has he woke up?"

Yoongi asked, but regretted asking.

"Yeah but they have him in a medically induced coma, because his p-pressure keeps dropping and when he wakes up he tries to pull the tub out of his mouth."

Jimin whispered, his voice breaking, as he clung to Yoongi.

"Where is Kim?"

Yoongi asked, slowly pulling away from Jimin.

"She's a few rooms down.. I-I haven't went to see her... I am such an horrible friend but I can't seem to leave Jungkook's side right now... please go check on her for me.. I'll be okay.."

Jimin whispered, taking his place back at where he was when Yoongi walked in.

"Okay... I'll go check on her then I'll come back."

He replied, as he walked out the hospital room and begin searching for Kim's room, he finally found it as he knocked before entering, and once he entered he noticed Tae, sitting at her bedside holding her small bruised and delicate hand.

....

Tae looked up and noticed Yoongi, and before he could even say anything Yoongi quickly approached, wrapping Tae in a hug as he kissed his cheek.

"I am sorry..."

Yoongi whispered, Tae forced a small smile and shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, right now our focus is Kim and Jungkook and Jimin."

Tae replied, reaching over his other hand and gently squeezing Yoongi's pale big and warm hand.

Yoongi nodded, as his dark catlike eyes scanned Kim's beautiful and delicate face, she was sleeping right now, she looked so pale.

"I'll give you some time with her, I should check in on Jimin and Jungkook."

Tae whispered, getting up from his chair and walking out the room, Yoongi sighed, as he sat down gently reaching for Kim's hand and using his other hand to gently brush her dark locs out of her sleeping face, gently caressing her warm and bruised cheek.

He wasn't good at comforting really and seeing his friends hurting and in pain made him feel worse, he hated when his loved ones suffered.

"Yoongi?"

Kim soft voice said, interrupting his thoughts, he quickly looked up and smiled softly at the girl before him.

"Hey You, you know you still look beautiful lying in that hospital bed."