26.

----

"What about this one!."

Tae said, as he held up a black dress shirt.

Jungkook glanced at it, and then shook his head.

"Taehyung! I honestly don't want to go on this date tonight."

He replied, plopping himself down on the bed.

"Why notttttt?."

Tae whined.

"First of all it's a blind fucking date, secondly I don't feel like getting all dressed up and thirdly I'm not interested in dating anyone at the moment."

The younger replied, sighing and throwing himself back onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"I am the one that set up the date, and I know your type, you'd definitely like her, and she seems nice."

Taehyung muttered, throwing the dress shirt at Jk.

Jungkook was slightly annoyed, and Taehyung was not taking, 'No.' For an answer.

"Fine I'll go, but I am not going to keep seeing her, I'll act like I am so stoked to be there, then I'll leave and I won't stay in contact with her, because I'm not interested in another relationship, they're too fucking stressful and I want to focus on work and college right now."

Jungkook mumbled, sitting up and grabbing the shirt that Taehyung had thrown at him.

"You say that now, but I won't be surprised if you like her and want to keep seeing her."

Tae said, smiling brightly at his friend.

Jungkook just shook his head and rolled his eyes, and begin getting dressed.

***

"Hey guys~."

Jimin greeted happily, as Yoongi moved aside to let him in the house.

"Jimin~."

Hoseok greeted happily.

"I just got done making dinner, glad you could make it."

He said, as he begin serving three plates.

"I am glad I could be here, it's been a while since I had dinner with the two of you."

Jimin replied as he sat down at the table.

"I kind of thought Jungkook would've tagged along."

Yoongi said, as he sat down next to Jimin.

"He is out with Tae."

Jimin replied, smiling and begin eating his food.

"Thank you so much for the food Hobi Hyung."

He says.

"It's delicious."

He replied.

After dinner the three of them decided to cuddle up on the sofa and begin watching movies.

"What about this movie."

Yoongi muttered, as he put on some horror movie.

"What! No-no I hate scary movies."

Hoseok whined, and frowned at his Boyfriend.

Yoongi smirked.

"Jimin don't seem to mind, so we are watching it."

He said, smirking once again.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and huddled next to Jimin, glaring at his boyfriend.