23.

----

The Next Day.

Jimin slowly cracked his eyes opened, as the bright morning sun shined through the bedroom window.

He slowly begins turning, feeling an arm holding him tightly.

He smiled to himself, Jungkook has an iron grip he thought, turning to face him.

He gently caressed Jungkook's cheeks, and ran his fingers through his beautiful wavy hair.

He is so handsome, Jimin thinks to himself, and starts getting little flashbacks from the night before, feeling himself become giddy.

"Jungkook-ssi."

He whispers.

"Time to wake up, we have a long day ahead of us."

He says, gently poking his cheek.

Jungkook stirs slightly, still keeping his arm around Jimin.

Jimin slowly leaned in, gently kissing Jungkook's small precious pink lips.

He was about to pull away when Jungkook's arms tightened pulling him closer, and moving his lips against the older.

After a moment he pulled away and smiled.

"Good morning Jimin."

He greeted his voice still heavy with sleep.

"Good morning."

Jimin greeted back, playing with Jungkook's hair once again.

***

Jungkook finally got out of bed, and headed to the bathroom so he could freshen up.

He looked at himself in the mirror, seeing a few scattered love bites along his skin, and his neck.

Last night was amazing! He's never felt that good before it was a his first real experience and they didn't even have sex, he didn't feel weird about it either, he really liked Jimin, and maybe right now he was a little shy to ask for a relationship, so he wouldn't be bringing that up anytime soon.

He finished in the bathroom, he could smell breakfast being made, and it made his stomach grumbled, he went into his room, Jimin was standing in the mirror fixing his hair, and putting on a bit of foundation.

Jungkook placed himself behind him, putting his hands on Jimin's hips, leaning in and trailing small butterfly kisses down his jawline and down his neck.

Jimin smiled, leaning in more.

"Come on let's go eat and start our day."

Jungkook muttered, pecking Jimin's cheek.

The two headed downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning boys."

Mrs. Jeon greeted, giving them both a small smile.

"I hope you're hungry."

She replies.

"I'm starving."

Jungkook says, smiling happily and sitting down at the table.

She served them both a plate of delicious smelling food, as the two begin eating.

"Where is dad?."

Jungkook asked.

"He got called into work."

She replied.

"Oh I see."

Jungkook mumbled, taking another bite of food.

***

"So boys any girlfriends I should know about?."

Mrs. Jeon asked, smiling at both Jimin and Jungkook.

"No."

They said in unison, giving her a small smile.

"What happened to that girl you were dating Jungkook?."

She asked, taking a sip of her tea.

"We didn't work out."

He said, briefly wishing that the subject would be changed.

"Oh I see, well you're a handsome young man, I am sure there is plenty of girls waiting in line for you."

Mrs. Jeon said, giving him a smile.

Jimin shifted uncomfortable in his seat, repeating the words in his head,

'I am sure there is plenty of girls waiting in line for you.'

Jimin tried pushing it to the back of his head, finishing his food.

"Thank you Mrs. Jeon breakfast was good."

He says, smiling and getting up from the table.

He goes up the stairs, and into Jungkook's bedroom, sitting on the bed and sighing.

It's true, Jungkook is so popular with girls, why do I think things will go differently for us, yeah we might've did things last night, but that doesn't mean he want to be with me, plus what will his family think?.

Jimin thought to himself.

Jungkook just gave his mother a polite smile.

"So what are you plans today?."

Mrs. Jeon asked.

"We are going to go visit Jimin's mom, and probably go sightseeing."

Jungkook replied.

"Oh Nice, tell Ms. Min and Ms. Park, I said hello."

She said, smiling once again, and waving to the boys.

***

"Are you ready to enjoy our day?."

Jungkook asked, pulling Jimin by the wrist, tugging him close to his side.

"Yes I am."

The older replied, smiling up at the younger.

"The bus should be here in ten minutes."

Jungkook said, sitting down on the bench.

Jimin sat next to Jungkook, reaching into his bag and getting his phone out, and begin surfing social media.

Jungkook slid closer to Jimin, placing his arm around the older's small frame.

Jungkook was having a hard time keeping his hands off Jimin, he just had to keep touching him, his face, his shoulders, his hair, his thigh, he was really starting to like Jimin.

Jimin had the strong urge to lean in a kiss Jungkook right on his precious pink lips, but they were in public and he didn't want to weird anyone out.

So he fought back that urge.

The bus finally pulled up and they both got in paying for a bus pass.

"Where are we going first?."

Jimin asked, glancing at Jk.

"To visit your mom, and then from there we will go and have lunch and walk around for a bit, there is this place I want to go see."

Jungkook replied.

"And I know you'll like it too, when I saw the picture I instantly thought of you."

He replied, gently squeezing Jimin's thicc thigh, and smirking at the reaction he got from the older.

"Alrighty sounds great!."

Jimin exclaimed, trying to ignore the pounding of his heart, after Jungkook grabbed and squeezed his thigh.

"The next stop is my mom's neighborhood. I remember there being a stop sign, Like a block away from our house."

Jimin replied, smiling a bit.

I am actually excited for today.

He thought to himself, waiting patiently for the bus to get to their stop.

***