Part 15.5

Next day everyone are in a rush and are very happy as today is AshDeep's wedding but she is not at all happy. She is getting ready for the Mehendi function, when she recalls yesterday's night, when she had called Raj home and told him everything. 

Though they decided to forgo their love for the family, as for them their family comes first. But it's easy to say, not do. 5 year's is not a joke! 

Ashi : I know even you are upset, but what should we do? 

She caresses the ring, which he made her wear, yesterday on her birthday, his gift. 

*****

The Mehendi artist is applying Mehendi on Ashi's hands and legs, but she is busy typing a message to Raj. The lady is about to ask for the name to put on the Mehendi, but sees Raj's name, and thinks he is the one, so she writes his name on her hand. She doesn't notice it. 

Nandini and Pia pulls her for the dance, and she reluctantly does it. She recalls her and Raj's precious moments and cries silently. 

*****

Ashi is getting ready for the wedding and sees the baaraat have already arrived. She looks at her cell on the table and cries, not knowing what to do. She recalls her and Raj's conversation. 

Raj : YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE! 

Ashi : I AM ONLY YOURS! 

And here she is going to be someone else's. Just then, Nandini came in the room to call her down. She wipes her tears and walks down with her. 

*****

Nandini makes Ashi sit besides Randeep, as the priest starts the mantras. Now, she needs to keep her hand on his hand, for the pooja. She slowly slowly puts her hand in his hand, when lights goes off. 

******

With this, I end this chapter and this book here! I hope you all enjoyed this book, as much as I did, writing it. Bye!