Part 7

Afternoon

 Ashi is sitting in her cabin and is going through some interior designs for her next deal when Unnati walks in and goes straight to her table to save something on her laptop.

Unnati : Ashu! 

Ashi : Hmm

Unnati : We need to go right now Mom and Komal aunty are waiting for us! 

Ashi : Waiting where?

Unnati : Shopping yaar we need to do shopping for your engagement or are you planning to where salwar in your engagement? 

******

Shop 

Komal : Ashu beta, what happened you seem to be a little down is everything okay?  

Ashi : Haan, Maa I'm fine don't worry.

Vasu : Beta, here go and try this outfit meanwhile we select more for you.

She nods and unwillingly goes to the trial room to change. She looks at herself in the mirror and goes out to show the outfits this continues about four- five times. She opens the trial room door and is about to come out to show how the outfit when someone pushes her back in locking the door from inside which shocks her. 

Ashi : Tum? Leave me if someone sees you then it is going to be a big problem. 

Voice : Why would it be a problem huh? We have been together for the last 5 years or do you plan to marry someone else and have an affair with another person? 

Ashi : Raj, how can you even think like that? Sometimes, I am never able to understand you! 

Raj : Your never able to understand me Ashu, well then the same goes for me and why didn't you tell me about this so called marriage of yours? Thanks to Vijay, I got to know about this otherwise you probably would have kept this a secret and I would have got this news from the newspaper right? We have been together for five years and this is what I get so let me remind you that your my girlfriend and I am your boyfriend. 

Ashi : Raj, everything happened so soon that I didn't know what to do both the family were so happy about this relation but I was not able to say anything. Raj, you know na I love you please don't do anything in your anger but maybe our relation was till here! 

Raj : Wow Ashu, so easily you said that you think our relationship was only till here but for once did you even think about trying for it? I will make sure this marriage doesn't happen and that's a promise to you! 

He pushes her towards the wall and leaves the trial room in anger. She is about to go after him but then she is shocked when she comes out and sees one of her best friend Unnati standing there. Tears coming out of her eyes but also anger is evident.

Unnati:  Sorry to disturb you but hurry up and change we got some serious discussion to do.

******

Precap - 

 What will Unnati do and how will she react, is she going to tell her family about what she heard? 

Will Ashi tell her about hers and Randeep's past or will she hide it and will Unnati believe her? 

Hey guys here is part 7 I know it's a short update. But I'm really sorry as I have been really busy. 

Please please please do leave your comments a little longer one lol coz I'm a little greedy and don't forget to press the like button

Ignore any spelling or grammar mistakes!