Part 10.1

Rajeev lives in new york with his parents. He is Randeep's friend form uni days as you all know that. When they finished uni from New York Randeep, went back to london to his family and Rajeev also went with him for a small vacation so that is how he met Giri, Vasu and Jagat. He is now meeting him after 1 or 2 years.

Rajeev breaks the hug and places his hands on his shoulder and moves a step back examining his friend. 

Randeep : Rajeev, why are you looking at me like that? 

Rajeev : Yaar, I am meeting you after a long time and you haven't changed a bit still got that body I must say.

Randeep : Well, that's me. By the way how is uncle and aunty and how is the business going? 

Rajeev : Well they are fine though Dad is a bit jealous when he found out I was coming to India as he hasn't had time to come here since many years. And business well that's going good! 

Randeep : Cool. Now come mom is waiting. 

Rajeev : What? She knows I'm coming? Didn't I told you not to tell anyone? 

Randeep : Chill dude, I didn't tell anyone I only told mom that someone is coming and is curious to know. Now before her curiosity increases lets go. 

Rajeev : What's wrong you seem worried?

Randeep : I'm not worried Rajeev! 

Rajeev : Seriously, you can lie to anyone else but not me so spill it out.

 He closes his eyes for a minute and closes the car boot door and then turns towards Rajeev who is waiting for him to reply.

Randeep : I will tell you later. Now come lets go. 

They sits in the car and heads home. 

******

Seeing Rajeev, everyone are very happy and welcomes him. 

Vasu : Rajeev beta, how are you? 

Rajeev : I'm fine Chotti Maa, how are you? 

Vasu : I'm good beta. And I am really happy to see you! 

Shanti : Rajeev beta, you came at the right time as tomorrow is your friend's engagement. 

 Rajeev gives a fake smile and looks at Randeep.

Randeep : Come Rajeev, I will show you your room. 

Rajeev : Okay! 

He shows Rajeev the room. 

Randeep : Rajeev, I will be in my room till then freshen up.

Rajeev : Okay dude, see you in a bit.