Part 8.5

Ashi came downstairs and sees Vijay and Nandini all ready to go to the Singh Mansion. While Komal and Mrilani are coming down talking to each other.

Mrilani : Let's leave now.

They nods and leaves. Ashi is dreading it and hopes Randeep is not at home. Vijay is driving while she sits at the front and Nandini, Mrilani and Komal sit at the back.

They rings the bell and one of the servants opens the door for them and tells them to sit.

After few minutes Vasu came down with Unnati, Jagat and Shanti and all greets each other. Jagat goes and sit next to Vijay talking to him while Unnati is talking to Nandini and Ashi but fails to notice that Ashi is looking around and somewhere she is happy of not seeing Randeep and soon joins the girls.

Vasu : Arey Randeep beta, good you came.

Ashi turns to look at him walking down the stairs, smirking at her. He takes blessings of Mrilani and Komal and hugs Vijay. He sits on the couch which is next to her.

Soon the Pandit ji came and everyone takes his blessing.

Priest : I have never seen a kundali like this. It's like god has made their Jodi and they will be together no matter what. Both your children's kundali matches 100% There will be a problem in their relationship where they may have to face few difficulty but one thing is for sure that nobody can break their Jodi.

Shanti : Pandit ji, that is a really good news and problems happen everywhere and I know our grandchildren's are strong to tackle it right Mrinalini?

Mrinalini : Your right Shanti. Pandit ji, what dates are good to get them engaged.

Vijay is looking at Ashi who's eyes are lowered to the ground and then looks at Randeep who looks all calm.

Priest : A good date for the engagement is this Friday and suitable date for marriage is on the 9th of july and the next one is after a year.

Ashi hopes that they choose a date which is after 1 year but that doesn't happen.

Vasu : No Pandit ji, we will get them married after two weeks I cant wait for a year as I want her in this house soon.

Nandini : Okay, so today is Sunday and we have 4 days to get things ready for the engagement and I'm sure we have enough time for the wedding.

Ashi : Aunty can I use the washroom please?

Vasu : Sure beta Unnati, take her to your room.

Unnati takes her hand and takes her to the washroom and waits for her outside.

Ashi looks in the mirror and slowly let the tears flow which she is trying to hold back. Even though she knows that today her marriage date is going to be fixed she still feels miserable. She is in there for five minutes went Unnati knocks concerned.

Unnati : Ashi, are you okay?

Ashi : Yes Unnati, just give me a min I'll be out in a while.