Part 5.2

Pia : God Ashu, I can't wait for the party it's going to be so fun I even chose our dress see look. 

Ashi : Wow Pia, this looks so lovely yaar.

 After few hours they gets ready and heads towards the party which is located at their uni in a big sports hall. Randeep is with his friends. 

While all the other students are coming. He turns his attention towards the entrance casually when he sees them walking in and for a moment he cannot take his eyes from Ashi but came out of his staring session when Pia waves her hands in front of him. 

Pia :Hey, supercool what are you thinking about? 

Randeep : Nothing Pia, by the way you two are looking beautiful! 

Pia : Aww thanks.

 After a while one of his friend Rajeev brings a drink for all of them and after taking their drinks they heads towards the dance floor.

 Suddenly, Ashi receives a call and she goes outside to answer it because of the loud music. 

Ashi : Pia, I will go and answer the phone. 

Pia nods and continues with her dance.

Once reaching to a quite area she answers the phone but nobody is answering after not getting any reply she hungs up and goes back to the party only to find that Pia is not there she searches the whole sports area but there is no sign of her. 

She thinks to ask Randeep, but there is also no sign of him. She goes out and starts to search the whole corridors when she hears her shouting his name. 

She runs and finds her in a room lying on the floor and is bleeding on the back of her head and her dress sleeves are ripped. 

Ashi : Pia, who did this to you? Answer me, what happened? 

*****

As, I told it's a very long part, so divided it in parts🙂

Ignore spelling and grammatical mistakes!