Part 15.1

Randeep : I don't know what to do for a sec I did feel like forgiving her but then her bitter words keep coming back to me. How can she blame me for something like that? Yes I did flirt with girls but I would never take advantage of them in the wrong way. No I am not going to forgive her so easily.

*****

Unnati : Have you told Bhai, that me, you and Ashu are going to see Pia tomorrow? 

Rajeev : No not yet but I know he will ask me tomorrow, where we went so I will let him know then. 

Unnati : And won't he question how I found out? 

Rajeev : It's best to tell him the truth because in that way he so he doesn't take her in the wrong way and think that she told you for her own benefit. 

*****

Rathod Mansion 

Ashi is about to go out of the house, as she have promised to take Unnati and Rajeev to meet Pia. Vijay stops her and tells everyone, what inspector told him. 

Vijay : It's a bad news for all of us. Police couldn't trace Raj, as he already left Paris. 

Everyone : What? 

Ashi is relieved, and mentally thanks God. 

Vijay : But don't worry, as soon as he lands in India, the police will catch him and put him in jail. 

Guri : That's good beta! 

Komal : Yes! 

Ashi is shocked, and feels like smacking his head, but controls herself. 

Ashi : Maa, I need to go, it's a urgent work. Bye! 

She walks out of the house. Once outside, she calls Unnati and tells her she can't come with them to meet Pia, so she should go with Vijay. She then calls Vijay, and tells him to take Unnati and Rajeev with him, to meet Pia. He agress. After everything done, she calls up her lawyer and tells him to bring the documents directly at the airport, as Raj's flight is about to land.