Part 10.4

Vasu is getting clothes ready and also is getting Ashi and Randeep's ring out as she and Komal have gone to get the rings and both decides that she will keep both of the rings with her. 

Soon many guests came and also Giriraj came with his family. Rajeev is standing next to Randeep looking around while Jagat is with Vijay attending the guests. Komal and Vasu are setting the rings on the plate which is decorated with rose petals. Randeep and Rajeev goes up to Vijay and Jagat. 

Randeep : Vijay, this is my friend Rajeev we both were together at uni.

 Vijay looks at Rajeev and shakes hands with him.

Soon the girls comes down with Ashi. And she goes and takes everyone's blessings. She turns towards Vijay, seeing the boys standing together but then she caught Rajeev's face and is shocked to see him here after so long.

Rajeev : So, won't anyone introduce me to these girl's? 

Vijay : This is Unnati Randeep and Jagat's sister and these two are my sister Nandini and Ashi. 

Vasu : Ashi beta, you are looking really beautiful. I just cant wait till you come to our house. 

Ashi smiles sadly.

Shanti : Come on Randeep and Ashi, it's time for the engagement.

 The photographer who is there starts to take pictures for the album.