Part 15.4

Ashi briskly opens her eyes and smiles widely seeing Raj, besides her. She recalls last night, when they matted. She keeps her head on his chest, as he protectively holds her. A perfect start of her birthday. 

*****

Ashi dries her hairs, still in her robe, when Raj holds her from the back. 

Raj : Happy birthday baby! I love you so much. 

Ashi : Aww! I love you too my jaan! 

They gets into a sweet liplock. 

Ashi : By the way, where's my gift? 

Raj : You will get it in the party! 

Ashi : Are you serious? You gonna come home, amidst all. 

Raj : Jab pyaar kiya hai, toh darna kya! 

Ashi : So romantic. I will wait for your gift jaan! Remember, your gift will always be precious to me. Now I need to go, Nandu and Vijay are calling me, since night. 

Raj : Okay then, will meet in the party baby!

******

Rathod Mansion

Everyone are welcoming the guests. Singh family too arrives, though Randeep is not too interested, he doesn't show it. Ashi came down wearing a beautiful gown, like a princess, as everyone wishes her. But in her heart, she is waiting only for one person, who has captured her heart 5 year's ago, and still does. Her Raj. She is happy that Pia got discharged from the hospital but she won't be able to forgive her, after the way she accused him. 

Unnati, Jagat and Rajeev wishes her and hugs her. Randeep too wishes her. 

Ashi : So, you forgive me? 

Randeep : No! 

He walks away from there. 

A huge cake is brought in for her. She cuts the cake and feeds it to her Dadi, and then to her parents and then her siblings. She then feeds to Pia, Unnati and Rajeev. A light music is played, as everyone dances to it's beat. 

During this time, suddenly lights go off. Everyone gets panic, but soon lights gets on and they gets relieved. She looks at her ring finger, and gets surprised seeing a beautiful ring, and Raj completing his promise to her. She kisses it, blushing. 

Mrinalini : I want to announce today on Ashi's birthday. That tomorrow, is her wedding with Randeep. 

Everyone rejoices except her. 

Ashi : But Dadi, it was 1 week away. 

Mrinalini : Priest told tomorrow is the best time. Everyone knows except you, as it's a surprise for you. 

She forcefully smiles, as it dawns on her that tomorrow is her wedding and she needs to tell this to Raj. 

******

Pia's place 

Pia is talking to a man who is sitting there with Lalit. 

Pia : Thank God, Vijay Bhai didn't see you, otherwise.. 

Person : It's good, but we need to be more careful. Lalit informed me about the change in the plan, since you didn't found it necessary. 

Pia : Stop it Dad! 

Lalit : It's okay, we need to be prepared for this type of situations. 

Pia : Yes! 

Person : He got bail. Did you understand this? 

Pia : I got that. I don't know who. Don't be so hyper, it's okay! He won't for long time. 

Person : I hope so too! 

He walks from there, closing the door with a thud.