Part 10.7

Rathod Mansion

Around 1am everyone is sleeping peacefully, when Vijay can hear a sound which slowly starts to irritate him. He picks up a pillow and places it over his head but the sound is not going away when he slowly opens his eyes realising it is his phone that is ringing. 

Vijay : Hello! 

Doctor Shilpa : Hello, I'm doctor Shilpa is this vijay?

Vijay : Doctor Shilpa, is everything okay? 

Doctor Shilpa : Actually Vijay, the nurse noticed Pia breathing going uneven we shifted her to the ICU and checking her right now please come to the hospital ASAP. I tried to call Ashi but her phone is switched off.

Vijay : I will just be there soon I'm leaving now.

 He quickly gets changed and decides not to wake Ashi up and goes straight to the hospital. And luckily in 20 mins he reaches to the hospital due to less traffic and cars on the road. He quickly goes to the reception to find out where Pia is and goes towards the ICU. He reaches there he sees doctor Shilpa coming out. 

Doctor Shilpa : Thanks for coming right now Vijay!

Vijay : What happened to Pia? 

Doctor Shilpa :Llike I said her breathing was uneven and to be honest this is the first reaction from her. Nothing like this has happened to her before but. 

Vijay : But what? 

Doctor Shilpa : There is movement and she is trying to say something when she fainted. 

Vijay : She was trying to speak and fainted? How is she going to be after that? 

Doctor Shilpa : Let's see just hope she responds before 24 hours. And I will be monitoring her personally. 

It's been 4 hours when doctor Shilpa came out.

Vijay : Any sign? 

Doctor Shilpa : A big sign Pia has regained conscious and she is finally out of coma. I will give you some time alone with her and after I will come back to do her check up.

 He goes in and sees her lying on the bed but this time she looks at him. He has tears in his eyes. She is trying to sit up but wasn't able to and he helps her. They are looking at each other with tears in their eyes when he leans in and hugs her and after what seems like a long time they let go of each other. He wipes away her tears. 

Vijay : I am really happy to see you like this. 

Pia : I..Can actu..Actually..

Vijay : You can Pia. I still cant believe it though. 

Pia : Where. Where is Ashi? 

Vijay : She is at home doctor Shilpa tried to call her but her phone is switched off.

Pia : I want to see her, but what is the time. 

Vijay : It's 5.00 am. You will have to wait for few hours because I have to get her here without anyone knowing as nobody knows about you now and I cant tell anyone. 

Pia : It's okay, but last time when you came you mentioned about her and RD getting married when they were arguing is it true? 

Vijay : Yes they got engaged yesterday both are not happy. She is saying he is the one who raped you and that's why you are in this state but he said he hasn't done anything like that but now your out of coma only you can tell what the truth is. 

Pia : Vijay.. 

After he leaves Lalit came into the room and is happy to see his daughter out of coma. 

Lalit : Pia beta, tell me who did this to you because of that person for three years you were in coma. I promise I will ruin that person's life. 

Pia : Dad, I don't know he was wearing a mask so i didn't see his face. 

Lalit : Shh, its okay don't cry. I'm happy you are fine now but beta don't lose hope as god will punish that person for harming my daughter. Rest now and try to sleep peacefully.

******

Precap : 

Pia telling Ashi that RD came to help her on that night and went to find the person who did this to her.