Part 13.5

Shanti : Randeep, Ashi come beta the pooja is about to start.

AshDeep nods and follows Shanti and sits down near the priest, who is telling the things they have to do. The pooja finishes around 11 and everyone gets up while the priest tells AshDeep to take everyone's blessings.

Komal : Vasu, it's nearly lunch time why don't you all come over and have lunch at our place I have told Imli to make many items for everyone. 

Vasu : Komal, that is so sweet of you but you don't have to do this. 

Shanti : Komal beta, Vasu doesn't have to eat your food but I will. By the way tell me one thing is there going to be any desserts. 

Vasu : Maa, you are not allowed too many sweet dish.

Komal : Vasu, it's okay! 

Brij : Let's make a move from here. 

Ashi is walking along with Nandini and Unnati but all she is thinking about is if Randeep will forgive her or not and another thing that came into her mind is telling Unnati about Pia because since Pia was in coma they had been really close and for her they are both equal. But the only thing that she kept hidden from her is about Raj and how she blamed Randeep.

 Soon enough they all reaches home and she decides that she will tell Unnati the whole truth.

After 20 mins everyone enters the Rathod Mansion and sits down in living room as there is still time for lunch time. Till then Komal goes to get water for everyone and Vasu goes along to help her. 

Ashi : Unnati, I need to tell you something. 

Unnati : What do you want to tell me?

Ashi : Not here can we go to my room please? 

Unnati : Sure, let's go.

Komal : Unnati, Ashi where are you going? 

Ashi : Maa, I need to talk to her about something so just going to my room.

Nandini : Di, don't you think you should be spending more time with jiju instead of her? 

Jagat : Don't worry Nandu, I'm sure after they get married Bhai and Bhabhi will always be around each other.

Komal : Okay go!

Unnati and Ashi heads up while Vijay is suspicious with the way Ashi looked. 

******

Unnati : Ashi, what happened why do you look nervous? 

Ashi : Unnati, after what I am going to tell you I don't know you will react but I think it's best if I tell you this.

Unnati : What is it about? 

Ashi : Unnati, you remember I told you about my friend Pia? 

Unnati : What happened to Pia is she okay? 

Ashi : Yeah, she is. Infact she came out of coma yesterday. 

Unnati : Ashi, that is great news.

Ashi : I know but I have hidden something else from you that is related to her.

Unnati : What?

Ashi : Unnati, when I was in New York for my first year of uni I met Randeep and Rajeev as they went to the same uni but both of them were in 2nd year at that time. For few months I didn't speak to him or his friends but Pia got along with them really well. One day he helped her and I really appreciated it and with that we became really good friends. Then there was a party organised at the university for everyone as all the students were going to start a new year of uni but that day the party became a disaster. I got a call and went out leaving her on the dance floor but when I got back she was not there so I went looking for her when I found her in a room in a bad state. She was trying to telling me about getting raped and he tried to and with that she fainted I didn't understand anything but then I saw his watch near her and tried to register her word coming to conclusion that he was the one who raped her. Without letting anyone know I took her to the hospital and that's when the doc told me that she has slipped into coma because of the head injury. The next day I went to uni and said so much to him without letting him justify himself and after that I came back to India and continued her treatment here. That day in the temple when I saw him after three years I didn't know how to react I was shocked to see him. But all those memories came back and I continued to blame him. But yesterday when she got out of coma she told me he was there to help her and he is not the culprit. Unnati I am really guilty for blaming him but I don't think he will forgive me so easily. And after this I don't know how will you react because he is your brother.