Part 8.3

Flashback

Ashi goes outside after getting a call. Randeep who is dancing along with Pia goes to get another drink. He and Rajeev decides to go on the dance floor after as they are kind of feeling hot while Pia is enjoying dancing, but all of a sudden someone comes and gives her a note which reads - Pia, meet me in room 203 near the canteen its urgent and don't tell anyone. I need ur help right now please come soon.

Ashi

She frowns and leaves from the dance floor. She goes to where Rajeev and RD are and tells them, that she will be back in few mins they both nods while she goes however by accident she drops the note near them which RD notices after few mins he picks it up and starts to read it.

 He is a bit worried he looks for Rajeev who goes to dance and thinks of going alone and leaves the party. He runs and reaches near 203 room when he hears her screaming and runs towards the room but unfortunately the door is locked. 

Randeep : Pia. 

He shouts but he couldn't do anything other than break the door and after three attempts he finally did get in only to find hee in a bad state with her head bleeding and her dress sleeves ripped. He runs to her and hugs her seeing her in this state. 

 He can see how scared she is when she hugs him back tightly, by accident his clasp on his watch have become loose.

Pia : RD, he...he... rap...rappp...raped me butt... than...thank... goddd u cammeee.

Randeep : Who was it Pia tell me I swear I wont leave him.

 Suddenly, he hears a sound which comes from the back door he turns slightly to see it open and also sees hee pointing towards it. 

Pia : He ra...ran... frm... From the ... bac...ba...back door... 

Randeep : Pia, I will be back.

He slowly gets up while she holds his wrist tightly along with his loose watch but as he is moving her hand is slowly slipping away from his wrist but also his watch falls from his hand onto the floor. 

He goes through the back door and checks all corridor and even the back gate but finds nobody he hit his fist on the wall and runs back where she is but she is not in the room (as Ashi had taken her by then)

Randeep : Where did Pia go?

He then remembers the note. The note clearly states that Ashi had called Pia here but seeing Pia in this state maybe someone else had written this note the person who raped her. 

Randeep : I should call Ashi and inform her about Pia 

He tries calling Ashi phone but she isn't answering. He goes to the party to see Rajeev and goes up to him. 

Rajeev : Dude, what happened is everything fine? 

Randeep : Yeah, but have u seen Ashi? 

Rajeev : Yeah, she did come here but then left. Before I could ask her she had gone, but y what happened? 

He says nothing and runs out while Rajeev also ran after him. He goes straight to the security guard. 

Randeep : Did u see these two girls? 

He shows their picture which they had taken a group photo with him and his friends. 

Security guard : Yes, I did I saw them going in a car.

Randeep : Thanks. 

Rajeev : Can u tell me what's going on? 

Randeep : Nothing come lets go.

 He don't want anyone to know about Pia not even his close friend Rajeev. They goes back to party but he is not enjoying.

*******

The next day

Randeep is in a class room along with his friends when Ashi walks in rage. He sees her and walks towards her and starts question her. 

(same convo from part 5)

Rajveer goes up to him and drags him out of the classroom and away from the university to talk to him and that's when he tells him what he saw. However nobody dares to say anything to him that day and after few weeks the people who hears a bit about Ashi slapping him is forgotten. He have moved on though he still flirts with girls he never smils or laughs whole heartedly. 

End of flash back