Part 9.1

Randeep in his mind : Is Pia in hospital? I will need to go and see.

Soon, Ashi and others left and as Vijay and she planned they stays at home for a while and makes an excuse before leaving to go to the hospital.  

Vijay : Di, how comes you didn't tell about Pia to anyone before? For three years you hid the fact that she was in coma! 

Ashi : I know Vijay, but I didn't want anyone to know about her, you know if anyone at home found out they would have be shattered and upset. You also know how Maa and Papa considers her as their daughter so at that time I found it best to hide this truth. 

Vijay : How is lalit uncle? He must be shattered after knowing about her. 

Ashi : When he got to know about her, he was heartbroken but I didn't tell him about Randeep because I had no proof, but right now he is fine and strong for her state because even he believes that his daughter is going to be fine one day and I hope that one day comes soon. 

They reaches to the hospital and goes to her room, once both enters Vijay have tears in his eyes. 

Ashi : Pia, see Vijay is here to meet you. 

Vijay : Hey Pia, I am really sorry I always considered you a younger sister but what kind of brother am I, here I call you my sister and I didn't even think about you for 3 years not even once that where is she, how is she, what is she doing now. Di, told me about what happened to you and we all are with you.

Meanwhile, Randeep have reached to city hospital and he even sees Vijay's car outside so he thinks of waiting and decides to go in when they leaves. 

Vijay : Di, I want to meet her doctor.

Ashi : Okay, you wait here I will quickly go to the reception and asked if Doctor Shilpa is here.

 He nods and she quickly runs to the receptionist to find out and to their luck the Doctor is free and is ready to meet them. She quickly goes back to Vijay and they goes to see Doctor Shilpa. 

Doctor Shilpa : Hi, Ashi how are you? 

Ashi : All good Doctor. 

Doctor Shilpa : Ashi, you wanted to speak to me?

Ashi : Actually Doctor my brother Vijay wants to speak to you. 

Vijay : Doctor, I actually wanted to ask about Pia.  Is she ever going to recover? 

Doctor Shilpa : Well, I want to tell about her to Ashi but I was not able to get through her.

Ashi : Sorry Doctor, actually I had turned off my phone because of some reason but what happened doctor is everything okay?

Doctor Shilpa : Well, I can say it's a good news there are chances of her coming out of coma soon. As today when the nurse went to change her hospital clothes she noticed a small movement on her finger and that also twice.

Ashi : That's great news Doctor. You don't know how happy we are hearing this news.

Doctor Shilpa : So we changed some medicine this morning and the good thing is she is responding positively.

Vijay : But Doctor, she will be fine once she is out of coma right?

Doctor Shilpa : Well, we have to see once she is out of coma but yes she may have problem with walking and all as she has been in coma since three years without any movement.

Vijay : Thank you so much. 

Ashi : Okay, doctor we will leave now.

They leaves the cabin and are back to the parking lot and sits in the car and leaves. Randeep who sees their car leave the hospital comes out of his car and goes to the receptionist.