Part 10.3

Ashi takes her diary out of her wardrobe and opens the balcony door and sits down on the floor. She slowly pulls out a picture from the diary and looks at it painfully. After few minutes her eyes are becoming blurry due to the tears and in no time she starts crying silently caressing the picture when all of a sudden she is pulled in a hug.

She looks up to see Vijay who is sitting next to her with his hands around her shoulder and with that she rests her head against his chest soaking his shirt with her tears while he doesn't say anything and caresses her hair looking at the picture of Raj which is on manyata lap. 

He stretches his other hand out and places the picture properly inside the diary and closes it. 

Vijay : Di, your engagement..

Ashi : Let's not talk about this Vijay, I I told you before why I cant back out any more it's going to break many people heart. It's best if we don't talk about this please. 

Vijay : And what are you doing silently crying breaking your heart by looking at Raj's picture while everyone else is happy about tomorrow not knowing the pain your hiding. On top of that Raj is unaware of this thing and we wont be able to hide it from him because tomorrow or another day its going to be in the news about two businessmen children getting engaged to each other and by that he is going to find out when he comes back to india.

Ashi : I hope he understands why I did this. 

Vijay : Probably, he would if you tell him yourself. 

Ashi : I tried to but I wasn't able to and it's probably too late. 

Vijay : Sometimes, in life we have to lose stuff to gain something, now come go to sleep you look dreadful like this. 

She gets up picking up her diary and goes inside her room, as he closes her balcony door and till then she goes to keep the diary back inside the wardrobe.

******

The next day everyone is doing a last minute check to get things ready. Unnati is helping Nandini check what is done and what needs to be done while Vijay is checking if the workers are doing everything properly.