Part 8.2

Two hours later.

After Ashi have left, Randeep stays at the caf for 30 mins and leaves leaving Nandini and Jagat, he is in his room lying on the bed and is staring at the ceiling but all in his mind is only one name PIA when she mentioned her name since then he is thinking where is she now, how is she as after seeing Pia in that state he didn't see her again as she had taken her to the hospital. He calls one of his friend who he is still in contact with since university. 

Rajeev : Hey RD, whats up? 

Randeep : Nothing dude, well I need to tell you something. 

Rajeev : What happened is everything okay? 

Randeep : Sort of..Well, the thing is I'm getting married.

Rajeev : Are you serious man you finally are getting married I wonder who that lucky girl is? I'm so happy for you! By the way who is the girl? 

Randeep : ASHI! 

Rajeev : Ashi, as in Ashi Rathod? 

Randeep : Yes! 

Rajeev : Are you serious RD? How can you even marry that girl? Remember what she did to you in front of people, she blamed you for a crime that you didn't do. She didn't even give a chance for you to explain your self and your marrying her have you lost it? 

Randeep : I know rajveer I haven't forgot anything but you know today she mentioned about Pia. I wonder where she is and if she is okay! 

Rajeev : Does anyone know about what happened between you and her, three years ago? 

Randeep : No! 

Rajeev : RD, I'm coming to India soon. 

Randeep : But don't mention about this to anyone! 

Rajeev : But.. 

Randeep : I said Don't Rajeev! 

Rajeev : Fine, when I get my tickets I will let you know. Talk to you later! 

Randeep : Bye.

 After talking to Rajeev he is thinking about Pia and for sure knows something has happened to Pia because if she was fine she would have told her about him going there to help her and went running to find the culprit who ran away. He closes his eyes and rememberes the night when he saw Pia in that state. 

*******

This part is super long, so have divided it. But I don't know, when will I update next, as I am very busy! 

And please, give long comments, as I am too greedy! 😌🤪