Part 13.3

Ashi is running and keeps on looking behind making sure that person doesn't catch her. She is laughing while running around the couch, then the table making sure there is a gap between that person. She is about to run upstairs when that person got caught of her wrist. 

Ashi : RAJ, leave me. 

Raj : I will never leave you Ash

He pulls her closer and caresses her cheeks. He places a kiss on her forehead and  captures her lips. They enjoys being in the trance. 

*****

DI!

Ashi came back to reality hearing Nandini's voice. And quickly wipes away her tears before turning towards her. 

Nandini : Di, what are you thinking about that you couldn't hear me call you? The last thing I had to do was scream and that's when you came out of your dream land. By the way were you thinking about jiju? 

Ashi : Nothing like that by the way how was your event?

Nandini : Oh di, it went well was really nervous when I had to say a few words but yes everyone loved the outfits. 

Ashi : That is good. I'm really proud of you! 

Nandini : Thanks di, by the way how was shopping?

Ashi : It was okay! 

Nandini : Di, come now its nearly time to eat. 

Ashi : Okay! 

Nandini : Oh, I am going to change soon and Vijay Bhai and Dad just came back few mins ago so quickly come down okay? 

Ashi : Okay! 

******

Ashi sits on her seat while Komal is busy helping the maid sort out food on the table, when Brij, Vijay, Mrinalini, and Nandini came and all takes their respective seats.

Mrinalini : Brij, what happened why is your mood off? 

Brij : Maa, Raj is not a good person he was pretending to be nice to us. 

Mrinalini and komal looks at each other, while Ashi cringes.

Mrinalini : What do you mean Brij? 

He looks at everyone on the dining table and tells them what Vijay told him.

Komal : Brij, at least we know his true colours and there is no point in spoiling our mood for a person like him. 

Mrinalini : Komal is right, you should be happy that you didnt sign any business with him. And he will get punished for his bad deeds.

Nandini : Thank God, that Raj is out of our lives. I never liked him that much in the first place.

Ashi controls herself, to not react as she can't hear, anything against her Raj! 

Mrinalini : By the way tomorrow you all have to be ready at 9 as we have to go to the temple tomorrow for pooja as it will start around 10.

Nandini : Pooja for what Dadi? 

Mrinalini : For AshDeep, they are engaged now and after two weeks they will get married so before all the functions start Shanti and I just want to do pooja for both of them.

Nandini : I don't mind pooja and all but I hate waking up early. 

Vijay : Then you should go and sleep, otherwise you will get dark circles and then you will be chewing our brains. 

Nandini : Ha ha ha ha ha that was so funny. NOT! 

After dinner all are sitting in the living room as they are having almond milk.