Part 11.3

Ashi and Vijay finally reaches the hospital. She gets out of the car and runs inside not waiting for him and straight away goes to Pia's room but finds it empty which confuses her. She then sees one of the nurses and asks her only to find out Pia has been shifted to another room and quickly goes there. She opens the door and stays near the door holding on to the doorknob tightly to see Pia with her eyes closed which is new for her as in these three years her eyes usually were opened and for a second she thinks something happened to her friend but she makes that thinking go away and moves forwards letting the door close itself. She stroks her head when all of a sudden Pia opens her eyes quickly scaring her for a second making her move few steps backward. 

Pia : What happened Ashu, you won't speak to your friend today? 

Ashi : You are speaking to me. You don't know how happy I am. Did Lalit uncle come? 

Pia : Haan, Dad came to see me. How is everyone at home? 

Ashi : They all are fine and they will be happy to see you. Now it's time for the person to get punished who is roaming free for the past 3 years. Nobody can save Randeep Singh this time. 

Vijay who is outside sees Rajeev and Randeep coming towards him and smiles at them. He points towards the window and they looks to where he is pointing to be shocked to see Pia sitting and talking to Ashi. 

Vijay : It's time to go in.

 They nods and enters the room slowly. He already knows the truth as Pia have told him but it is time for Ashi, Randeep and Rajeev to know. Ashi and Pia doesn't notice the boys entering the room. 

Pia : Ashu, before doing anything like this you need to know the truth.

Ashi : What truth Pia? Don't you remember what you were trying to say to me when I saw you in that state and on top of that his watch was also next to you.

 Pia looks at her remembering her exact words.