Part 6

The next morning 

Ashi is sleeping peacefully when suddenly she hears someone call her name. She turns the other way pulling the duvet over her to cover her face but after a few seconds she feels someone pulling it of which irritates her. She gets up and opens her eyes to see Unnati sitting next to her.

Ashi : Unnati, what are you doing here this time? 

Unnati : Ashu, me and my whole family came here as Dadi invited us for breakfast and about what I'm doing here then madam its 8am and I swear you wake up early.

Ashi : Omg 8, gosh nobody woke me up I'm sure if I reach late for breakfast Dadi wont be happy.

  ******

Komal : Ashu, beta why are you standing there come here beta. 

She walks towards where everyone is and takes blessing of all the elders. Though now and then she can feel Randeep's gaze on her which is annoying her.

Dadi : Come lets go and have breakfast. 

And all heads towards the dining table. 

Vasu : Ashi, beta I'm sure Komal must have told you about the proposal beta, so erm what have you decided. 

She stops eating and looks at everyone whose eyes is on hers waiting for answer. She looks at Vijay who is also startled with the sudden question, without saying anything she excuses herself though the elders takes it as her shyness. But only Vijay and Randeep knows how she actually felt.

Shanti : Mrinalini, I just hope she says yes.

*******

Terrace

Randeep holds Ashi by her wrist and she looks at him angrily. 

Ashi : What the hell Randeep let go of me! 

Randeep : What so hurry Ashi after all in your words im a despo man right? 

Ashi : You have no right to come close to me! 

Randeep :  I do Ashi, I do. 

Ashi : in what way huh? You don't have any rights and there is no relation between us and there never can be! 

Randeep : Oh really and what makes you think that? 

He takes her down. While the families are busy eating and talking they are surprised to see AshDeep coming down together. 

Giri : What happened beta and Randeep, are you planning to hold her hand forever? 

Randeep : Dad, I'm going to be straight forward I'm ready for this marriage. 

Vijay : Randeep, you are but my sister hasn't said yes. 

Randeep : Vijay, if she hadn't said yes then we wouldn't be coming together downstairs especially holding hand.

Unnati : What do you mean Bhai? 

Randeep : That even she has agreed for this wedding isn't it Ashi? 

 Everyone is happy hugging the couple. Vijay is looking at her as he needs to talk to her thinking how did she agree to marry him.

Mrinlani : Thank you Ashu for saying yes. You don't know how much it mean to us we all are happy that yt both agreed may god keep your Jodi safe! 

Vijay : Di, did you really agree for this marriage? 

Ashi : I didn't Vijay, in fact after Vasu aunty asked me that question I went to the terrace to calm myself down as I had decided to tell everyone that I don't want to get married to Randeep, but before that can happen he came to me and after that bought me downstairs and told everyone that he agrees with this marriage but I didn't expect him to say even I do.

Vijay:  Di, lets go and tell everyone that you are not ready.

Ashi : Vijay, I would have told everyone but didn't you see how happy they got their hopes are already so high, and when I go and tell them I actually don't want to get married then their dream would break

Vijay : Oh please di, now don't say you will get married just because everyone is happy about it and you don't want to break their heart and what about Raj? 

Ashi : I have no other option Vijay.  Randeep probably thinks he can treat me anyway after he married me but I will make sure he wish never comes true. It's best if we don't tell Raj right now. 

A servant calls them down and they walks down. 

Vasu : Beta, I cant wait till you come to our house forever. Maa, Mrinlani aunty, we should call pandit ji and fix their engagement day and wedding. 

Unnati : Maa, we should get them married soon see they cant even take their eyes of each other. 

Shanti : Chalo, now lets go! 

Giri : Randeep, you go to office I will reach their soon. 

Randeep : Ji Dad. 

*******

Precap - 

Ashi goes for the engagement shopping with Vasu, Komal and Unnati. She walks in to try some outfits and is about to come out of the trial room when someone pushes her back in shocking her. 

Okay guy's this is part 6 hope you all like it. Thank you for those who pressed the like button for the previous update and those who also took their time out to comment. 

Ignore any spelling or grammar mistakes!