Part 13.1

Vijay have just reached office and goes to Brij's cabin as soon as he opens the door. He sees him talking to someone on the call when he finishes talking to the person he turns to Vijay. 

Brij : So Vijay, how was your shopping? 

Vijay : It was great Dad! I'm sorry I'm late there was too much traffic on the way back.

Brij : It's okay beta, by the way how is Raj's business deal going in Paris? Did you receive any news from him? 

Vijay : Dad, it's best if we don't talk about Raj. 

Brij : Why you saying that beta what happened? I always ask you about Raj but you have never reacted like this before.

Vijay : He is a fraud Dad! Raj tried to cheat us many time. He has some illegal business and he was trying to do a fake business deal with us so that all his illegal work could be done without anyone knowing as nobody would doubt us but it was our luck that we kept refusing his offer and also he has tried to rape a girl in the past. 

Brij : What are you saying Vijay? Raj doing all this? It can be there is some misunderstanding?

Vijay : I'm saying only the truth this guy was trying to deceive us and there is no misunderstanding. 

Brij : How can you be so sure Vijay? It could be someone is trying to frame Raj ?

Vijay : Dad, I got to know today but I thought its best to tell you at the office. Well through my sources I got to know that the police are planning to arrest Raj and they have informed the police in Paris also the girl he tried to rape has testified that Raj is responsible for this and to make sure this news is true I told a detective to let me know about all this information and he told me its true.

Brij : I cant believe this how can Raj do this? You are right Vijay, its good that we didn't do any business deal with him otherwise God knows what would have happened. I cant believe we trusted a guy like him! 

Vijay : Dad, I'm sorry, Raj was my friend and through me he met you all. If I didn't become friends with him then all this wouldn't have happened. 

Brij : It's not your fault Vijay, so don't blame urself.

Vijay : I'm just happy we got to know his reality.