Part 11.2

Vijay goes to Ashi's room and sees her sleeping peacefully and doesn't feel like waking her up but he knows he have to so he sits down next to her, shaking her slightly. She slowly frowns and opens her eyes to see him next to her. She looks at the time on the wall and sits up. 

Ashi : Good morning Vijay! 

Vijay : Good morning di, now come and get ready.

Ashi : What's wrong today you came specially to wake me up? 

Vijay : We need to go hospital.

Ashi : Hospital, is everything okay? Is Pia okay? 

Vijay : Di, everything is okay! So stop panicking and get ready so we can have breakfast and leave. Everyone will come down soon okay? 

She nods although he assures her everything is fine she still is scared and goes to have a shower, gets ready quickly and picks up her phone to see it switched off. When she turns it on she sees she have 20 missed calls from the hospital. She leaves her room and heads down to the dining table. 

******

Ashi : Good morning everyone.

All smiles and greets her back as she sits in her chair and takes a sip of her orange juice.

Vijay : Mom, I actually need to buy some clothes and I need di's help so I will be taking her with me. 

Nandini : You are going shopping and you guys didn't even tell me on top of that you both are going without me.

Vijay : Nandu, you know we would never do that to you but your the one who mentioned it last night that one of your outfits is going be launched today at an event and you will have to be there. 

Nandini :  Omg how can I forget! Mom, Dad, Dadi, I'm leaving now. 

Vijay in his mind : Thank god Nandu had this event otherwise it would have been a problem. 

After having breakfast Brij leaves and Vijay tells him he will be at the office in the afternoon. 

While Ashi and Vijay leaves to go to the hospital. 

******

Car

Ashi : Vijay, I received 20 missed calls from the hospital is Pia okay? Did something happen to her?

Vijay : God di, calm down. Yes I know you received many missed call from the hospital as dr Shilpa told me when she was trying to contact u so many times. It's good I gave her my number as she got through me. 

Ashi : I'm so stupid I should have remembered to switch my phone on. 

Vijay : It happens di and about Pia, yes she is okay. 

She frowns as he is not giving her the exact answers and on top of that he seems all calm.