Part 13.4

Singh Mansion 

All are at the dining table having dinner. And even Shanti tells them about the pooja. 

Rajeev : This pooja sounds interesting.

Unnati : What do you mean it will be interesting?

Rajeev : To see Randeep and Ashi doing the pooja together. 

Randeep glares at him. 

******

The next day all are getting ready for the pooja, when Giriraj and his family arrives at the temple around 9.30 am while Brij's family came 10 mins later. 

 Since there is about 20 mins left for the pooja to start everyone is talking in small groups while the priest is getting everything arranged for the pooja.

Randeep is standing with Vijay, Jagat and Rajeev , talking to them when Ashi excuses herself and goes towards them.

Ashi :Eerm Randeep, can I speak to you for a moment please? 

Jagat : Of course Bhabhi after all Bhai is going to be yours soon.

Ashi : Randeep, please listen to me.

Randeep : Listen to what Ashi? I don't think there is anything to listen to.

Ashi : Randeep, I know a sorry is not enough for what I have said to you and the way I treated you but I really mean it, I am guilty for saying all that to you but I have realised my mistake that whatever the situation was I should have tried to find out the truth instead of doubting you and blaming you for Pia's condition. I know its not easy for you to forgive me but I can never forget those moments when we were friends. And after all this I want to be friends with you, please.

Randeep : It's not that easy Ashi! What if I had blamed you that way and then after realising you were never at fault I apologise to you then what will you do? Will you forgive me?

Ashi : It may have not been easy but if that person apologised truly then I would forgive that person.

Before he can say anything to her, Shanti came.