Part 12.4

Rathod Mansion

When Ashi enters the mansion she sees Mrinalini sitting there along with Shanti, Vasu and Komal. 

Mrinalini : Look here comes Ashi! 

She walks towards them and takes blessings of Shanti and Vasu who blesses and hugs her back. 

Aunty : Aunty where is Unnati? 

Vasu : Beta, she has gone out with Jagat! 

Komal : What a coincidence, this morning Ashi and Vijay went shopping while Nandu had to go work and at your house Jagat and Unnati went shopping, it seems like it is siblings shopping day. 

Ashi : Maa, I'm going to my room. 

Komal nods and she leaves from there when she closes the door of her room. She then calls Raj, but he doesn't pick her call. After sometime, her cell rings and it's Raj. 

Raj : What's wrong, you didn't pick my call earlier? 

Ashi : Raj, where you in NewYork when Pia got raped? 

Raj : Baby, what's this question? Why you are asking me? What happened? 

Ashi : Just tell me, yes or no! 

Raj : Fine! No! 

She cuts the call and calls her lawyer. 

*****

Vijay calls up Ashi and tells police going to deport Raj from Paris. She gets shocked and calls Raj. 

Ashi : Where are you? 

Raj : First you tell me, what happened? Earlier also you didn't reveal anything! Are you doubting on me? My love for you? 

Ashi : I don't have time to explain you anything! We don't have time. Listen, you pack your stuff and move out from Paris, right now! 

Raj : But.. 

Ashi : Do as I say, please! I will explain you every thing, just leave from there soon, please! 

They cuts the call, and she prays that everything goes as per plan! 

*****

Precrap - 

None.