Part 13.2

Rajeev and Randeep are back home and goes to Randeep's room and sits down on the bean bag. Luckily, Giriraj told him he doesn't have to go to office today. There is silence for a few minutes when Rajeev speaks. 

Rajeev : Finally, happy that Pia is out of coma and finally the truth is out. 

Randeep : I agree.

Rajeev : It must be a shock for Ashi to find out that her bf was the one who did this to Pia for a second I felt sorry for her when she walked out of her room.

Randeep : I'm happy Pia is out of coma and I wont be blamed for something I did. 

Rajeev : Okay, lets get to the point what did Ashi say to you? 

Randeep : She was saying how she is sorry and she regrets saying all those things to me and asked me to forgive her.

Rajeev : And did you forgive her?

Randeep : No! 

Rajeev : Do you want to forgive her?

Randeep : What is with all the questions Rajeev? 

Rajeev : Do you think she really regrets saying all that to you?

Randeep : Rajeev, if you don't stop your questions then you will regret it.

Rajeev : If you think you can scare me with your threats then you are wrong. 

Randeep : Rajeev, please for now I want to be left alone I will see you in a while.

Rajeev : Fine, I will leave you for a while but all I will say is that I think she truly regrets the way she behaved with you and you should think about this.