Part 10.5

Everyone is looking at AshDeep, when Unnati brings the plates and first goes to Randeep to give him the ring. He lifts her left hand and slides the ring on her ring finger and everyone claps, now it her turn. She is looking at the ring that Unnati holds.

 She lifts his hand and put the ring on his finger and this time everyone claps loudly while they gives fake smile to their family members. 

Jagat : Excuse me, please take the picture of the couple.

The photographer takes their photos. AshDeep stands next to each other facing the camera. 

Unnati : Randeep Bhai is yours now so you can hold his hand while taking the picture.

AshDeep looks at each other. And he puts his hand around her waist pulling her close to him and they smiles at the camera. 

******

Ashi sees Rajeev on the phone and going away from the crowd and goes towards him while Randeep is with Giriraj, Brij and Vijay. Rajeev is talking on the phone to his parents and once he finishes talking he turns around to go back when he sees her standing in front of him who is smiling at him meekly. 

Ashi : How are you Rajeev? 

Rajeev : Why do you care?

Ashi : Why are you saying this Rajeev? I'm seeing you after a long time and you..

Rajeev : Listen Ashi, if you think I will be all nice to you, after the way you accused my friend for something he hasn't done then forget it. On top of that you didn't consider telling us about Pia! 

Ashi : Rajeev, I accused your friend for something that he did because he is responsible for her state and after that how can you still support him? Why don't you understand I saw his watch there and also she was saying his name.

Rajeev : Are you for god damn serious! Tell me one thing do you ever give him a chance to prove himself, no right? You just took her from here not only that you said you considered me as a friend but did you tell me about her no! And why didn't you tell me because I was his friend. 

Ashi : Look its nothing like that. At that time I was worried about her and was really hurt with what happened to her so I completely forgot to inform you. And this has nothing to do about you being his friend.

Rajeev : You know what Ashi, just let it be think whatever you want to.

 She turns around to see him who is looking at them seriously. He goes away from there while Randeep still looks at her. They are looking at each other angrily.

He slowly starts to walk towards her and when he is near her she tries to move away when he corners her to the wall. He leans forward leaving a small gap between them. She is waiting for him to say something but she is surprised when he moves away from her and walks of and she goes back after few minutes.