Part 10.2

Rajeev sees Randeep sitting on the bean bag and typing away on his laptop. He goes and sits down on another bean bag which is next to his. 

Rajeev : I'm waiting RD! 

Randeep : Rajeev, few days ago Ashi came here with her family as Mom told them that pandit ji will be coming to finalise the engagement and wedding date. On that day when they were about to leave I heard her telling her brother that they have to go city hospital and she doesn't want anyone to find out about Pia. On hearing Pia's name I decided to go to city hospital to confirm my doubts if Pia is in hospital. I waited outside till she and her brother left and went in after to find out and saw Pia laying on the bed I went inside to see her still lying in the same position looking at the ceiling and not even looking at me for a second. I spoke to her but she never replied until a nurse came and told me that she has been in coma for 3 years and she can only hear people speak, also at that time she came back and I got to know that her brother knows about us. 

Rajeev : Omg are you serious? Pia in hospital, in coma for 3 years and we didn't know about all this.

Randeep : When I met Ashi after three years and the way she was still accusing me did make me think why the hell is she accusing me because Pia must have told her but no how can Pia tell because she was in coma.

Rajeev : I never knew Pia would be in this state and she didn't bother to inform us, Pia was our friend but seems like she is busy only in accusing. 

Randeep : She could have told you even you were Pia and her friend. 

Rajeev : She wouldn't tell me, because I'm sure in her mind all she remembers was me been your friend so of course she won't tell me. But wait you said her brother knows about you guys so did he also accuse you?

Randeep : Even I asked him that if he also thinks that I'm responsible for Pia's state but you know when she told him the truth he actually said I don't seem that type of person to take disadvantage of any girl's body and he hopes that Pia recovers soon so she can tell us what exactly happened. 

Rajeev : God its still a shocking news to me, but why did you say yes to get married to her like are you out of your mind? 

Randeep : I didn't want to Rajeev, but because of Mom I had to say yes. I know she has been worried about me since a long time and you know I can never say no to her also she didn't force the decision on me and when she told me she wants me to get married and settle down I said yes but at that time I didn't know she was talking about her it was only when Dadi told me later at that night and the next day when we went to her house and I said yes for the marriage. 

Rajeev : And why did she agree to get married to you?

Randeep : She didn't in fact she didn't say a word I told the family members that even she agrees for this wedding and poor girl was shocked and wasn't able to say anything. 

After a while Jagat came and greets Rajeev and tells him that everyone is waiting for them to come down for dinner. 

******

Giriraj : How are you Rajeev beta? 

Rajeev : I'm good uncle how are you?

Giriraj : Fit and fine and you came at the right time. Come lets have dinner.

All sits down while the maid serves them food. Randeep notices that Unnati hasn't came yet. 

Randeep : Mom where is Unnati? 

Vasu : Beta, she went to Ashi's house as she was saying she and Nandini are going to help her get ready for the engagement. 

Jagat : What? Unnati should be here helping bro look handsome after all she is from the groom side. 

Shanti : Jagat, she is only going to help her get ready for engagement but for the wedding she is going to be from the groom side. 

Jagat : Dadi, you never know don't forget Unnati is Ashi Bhabhi's friend so she can change sides easily. 

****** 

Rathod Mansion 

Unnati, Ashi and Nandini are in Vijay's room sitting on the bed while he is lying on the couch. 

Unnati : Nandu, tomorrow Ashi will look the most beautiful out of us. What do you say Vijay?

manyata: what happened to him all of a sudden... vijay on the other hand was lost thinking about dr shilpa there was just something about her that was attracting him towards her and he felt like meeting her again... all of a sudden j shook him bringing him back to reality

Vijay : Yeah, definitely! 

Nandini : Have you checked if everything is ready for the engagement? 

Vijay : Yes, it's all sorted as planned engagement is happening over here and other arrangement has been made.

Nandini : Tomorrow, is going to be the best day of your life di, you will be getting engaged to the most handsome man.

Ashi feels uncomfortable and Vijay sees it. 

Unnati : Nandu, lets go to sleep now tomorrow we have to do a last minute check to make sure everything is perfectly fine and don't forget tomorrow there will be workers coming with flowers to decorate the hall.

Nandini : Come lets go and sleep. Come di! 

Ashi : Yeah, good night Vijay. 

And they leaves to go their room.