Part 12.1

Canteen

Ashi recalls what Pia said about Raj, and her moments with Raj. She drinks Oreo Shake to keep her mind calm. 

She self realises she did wrong by blaming Randeep

Ashi : I kept on blaming him that he is the cause of Pia's condition. Will he forgive me? 

She sees Dr Shilpa and thanks her. 

Ashi : Dr Shilpa, thank you so much, usually doctors would give up hope on patients like Pia, but you still continued to do her treatment even when she didn't show any response in the beginning. Today thanks you Pia is perfectly fine. 

Dr Shilpa : You know why I didn't give up on her? It's because I saw faith in your eyes that one day she will be fine and that is what gave me hope also so please don't say thanks to me. Pia is lucky to have a friend like you! 

Ashi : Dr Shilpa, I have a small request. Is it okay if I can use your cabin for few mins? I need to talk to someone privately.

Dr shilpa : Well if it is important then sure you can. But only for 5-10 mins as after that I have a patient coming to see me. 

Ashi : Vijay, I want to talk to Randeep alone I need to apologise to him. Can you please call him to Dr Shilpa's room? 

Vijay just nods and goes to tell Randeep while she goes to Dr Shilpa's cabin.